B1 can not heal B2 - Bug or WAI?

I can heal anyone but B2, and I don't see any reasoning for this in mechanics, what gives?

Replies

• Options
    My B1 can heal B2, both health and protection. I just confirmed it by testing in GW. Are you sure there wasn't some debuff that was preventing the heal?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    My B1 can heal B2, both health and protection. I just confirmed it by testing in GW. Are you sure there wasn't some debuff that was preventing the heal?

This, I have used B1 to heal him before. Did he have healing immunity? Or some other buff.
  • Options
    Thanks for replies, this is odd, it happened on several occasions and I don't recall him having a debuff like healing immunity etc except once where I knew he would not heal. I will watch it closer now that I know others can heal him and post findings thx
  • Options

A sneaky thing that prevents healing is IG-88's Zeta.
    When an enemy is targetlocked it can not be healed.
  • YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    Options
    I used to have this happen only it was GG that wasn't being healed, not B2. It was when I was using Nute on the team, but when I replaced Nute with Magnaguard, everyone went back to healing properly from B1
  • Options
    YKMisfit wrote: »
    I used to have this happen only it was GG that wasn't being healed, not B2. It was when I was using Nute on the team, but when I replaced Nute with Magnaguard, everyone went back to healing properly from B1

Okay that is interesting is because I was running Nute, sometimes instead of MG, sometimes instead of B2 or Droideka. Maybe that is somehow the issue, but I didn't see anything in his kit to cause it
  • Options
    Also saw this when I was runing a Dooku lead (Nute and Droideka rounded out the team) on whichever mod salvage node has GR. Went away when I switched to a Nute lead, thought it had to do with a bug in Dooku's leadership.
  • H_B0MBZ
    292 posts Member
    Options
    I can heal anyone but B2, and I don't see any reasoning for this in mechanics, what gives?

This. This happens to me as well but it's like random. It doesn't happen every time but when it does you know it. If you run GG in Arena I guarantee this will happen to you at one point
  • Options
    YKMisfit wrote: »

Okay that is interesting is because I was running Nute, sometimes instead of MG, sometimes instead of B2 or Droideka. Maybe that is somehow the issue, but I didn't see anything in his kit to cause it

I did more testing and seen that with full "usual" squad, B1 heals B2 everytime, so it appears to be a bug that happens when you stray from the "regular" GG lineup. @CG_SBCrumb
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    What we have seen in the past is the bounding box for a toon will sometimes overtake other characters and when you think you are clicking on X toon you actually select Y.

This seems likely to be the issue here.

When you use the skill, does it allow you to use it but you are not seeing B2 regen? Do you notice if someone else does?
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    What we have seen in the past is the bounding box for a toon will sometimes overtake other characters and when you think you are clicking on X toon you actually select Y.

When you use the skill, does it allow you to use it but you are not seeing B2 regen? Do you notice if someone else does?

It is definitely allowed, and I tried to see if someone else was getting healed because they are standing so close together and it appeared no one was. It also only happened to B2 for me, I could heal anyone else, but as you see above it appears others had a similar yet slightly different issue

• Options

It is definitely allowed, and I tried to see if someone else was getting healed because they are standing so close together and it appeared no one was. It also only happened to B2 for me, I could heal anyone else, but as you see above it appears others had a similar yet slightly different issue

Can you record it and upload so we can get a better idea?
  • Options
    H_B0MBZ wrote: »

This. This happens to me as well but it's like random. It doesn't happen every time but when it does you know it. If you run GG in Arena I guarantee this will happen to you at one point

No way for me to record. The comment above seems spot on, did more testing last night, stuck Nute in the lineup and I could heal B2, so it appears to be an intermittent issue
  • H_B0MBZ
    292 posts Member
    Options

I agree with you kyno but I have had it happen twice when B2 is in the right hand corner, that's how I knew something was up. I even thought maybe GG metal monstrosity takes away the health before I noticed. In general it doesn't seem like B2 gains nearly as much health and protection as Nute and Ig100. Do you know why? My B2 is way more tanky than Nute so I don't get it?

The team I use when this happens is:
    GGzz
    Nutez
    B2z
    B1z
    Ig100

• Options
    I've also had it. I switched b2's position in the squad and could then heal him.