Sith raid drops

Debuff
224 posts Member
kz41twj1dwpo.png
u7nzzerj8utq.png
Just started being able to get first in my guild. The last 3 times ive hit first have looked like this and its getting annoying. I get better drops for 10th. Im almost better off holding back for 2nd place. Whats going on here?

Replies

• Debuff
    224 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Ya man last raid i got 2nd and got a full arma tech multi tool. I mean im happy with a full g12+ piece.

But 3 times now ive hit first and its complete garbage
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Options
    I finished 7th last time my guild ran it and i got 4 full pieces.
  • Options
    I think I am noticing the same thing in Pit lol. I do better 2-10 than getting first.
  • Debuff
    224 posts Member
    Options
    I think I am noticing the same thing in Pit lol. I do better 2-10 than getting first.

Weve been simming pit
  • Debuff
    224 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I remember when sith raid first came out and people were posting 1st place pics of raid and it was loaded with full pieces of g12 gear, stun guns, eye balls.

It was something to work towards
    I finally get here and its pure trash

1st raid... ok bad luck just got some bad drops

2nd raid .... Ok thats weird

3rd time.. . ok whos F#%$ing with me
  • Debuff
    224 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    lbupn1d0doc2.png
    Same raid fellow guild mate got 10th lol how sad is this

Weve been doing the sith raid for a while now we all have traya
  • Options
    I've noticed lately that 12+ pieces have fallen off rewards. I used to get a fully crafted piece every other raid but the at last 10 raids haven't dropped even a g12 piece.
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    All this being said, Sith Raid still has the best rewards in the game. Not getting full pieces for a top 3 finish is a kick in the **** though.

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    All this being said, Sith Raid still has the best rewards in the game. Not getting full pieces for a top 3 finish is a kick in the **** though.

for 1/5th of the guild.... 11-50 no matter how you try and swing it or make it look good or say it's fair and whatnot..... is HORRIBLE....

guilds of 50 and usually 10-15 people even attempt to do a single point of damage.... 10 raid killers and 5 people trying to sneak into one of those top spots.....

Ask yourself out of a million people or how many of them play this game in the hardest raid the game has 4/5ths of the ENTIRE HSTR KILLING GAME get's absolute trash for rewards and in those trash rewards they get like 3 salvage so it takes 20 raids to get something....

But yeah look here are 70 mk 4 carbantis or 70 weapon mods (CG "look we are giving them 70-140 pieces of something bhwhahahahahahhahah"

no matter how you look at it 4/5ths of the entire game get's trash

(i get top 10) but when you look at the numbers and litterally 35 people totally ignore the raid because it's absolutly worthless for them to do so..... then you have a major problem...

And the boys and girls upstairs have been ignoring that problem for a YEAR now.
  • Options
    I’ve come in first place 8 times now, and only gotten one full piece, salvage the rest of the time. Super annoying.
  • Options
    The chance for full crafted G12+ Pieces should extend to the top 30 places at the VERY LEAST... Likely should be possible at every reward category.

CG took the **** with Raid rewards. It shouldn't be a 'rich get richer' thing for innerguild, or it should scale like TB where the guild get the same rewards throughout, but maybe get prize boxes based on Guild's kill times.
  • Options
    I kind of wish instead of giving us gear, that they gave us "Raid Money" and then there was a store where you could pick what you want. Or just expand the Guild/GET stores & award more of those coins.

Then they can just reward flat $$ amounts for each place.

Though really if they were being fair instead of by "place" it would be by 10% bracket.

So top 10% of guild in damage gets A, 2nd 10% gets B (90% of A), 3rd 10% gets 80% of A.

Down to the 50% point & then anyone in the bottom half gets 50% of A, or something like that.

Avoids the whole issue of people getting gear they don't need or of getting salvage v/s full pieces.

Just come up with the "average" value of what 1st place is in your new "Raid Money" & set up a store with all gear items in it.

Because really, if the top 10 people all do within a % or 2 of each other in a scale that stretches into the 10's of millions or more, then I don't feel like #1 really deserves amazing rewards compared to #9.