Just got my 7 star Yoda with a couple of hours to spare

So I was right on the bubble of getting my last 7 star Jedi. I was 10 shards short of qgj this morning. Three cantina refreshes and one cantina shop refresh later I have my team. All 7 star, all maxed geared and leveled with a few hours to complete the challenge. I was worried since I didn't have Barris which sounds like a must have when reading this forum. About 20-30 tries later I had my 7 star yoda. The ultimate opponent accompanied by Koth and Ben allowed me to just focus yoda from the start. Once yoda was down to about 10% I lost my Koth but was able to finish of yoda and his companions with the rest of my team without issue. My team

Lumi (L)
JC
QGJ
Koth
Mace

Replies

• Dtm316
    10 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    congrats man, I've had a 7* team since the event started but only just managed to get yoda about an hour ago, worst week ever :smile:
  • Options
    Yeah it took me until yesterday afternoon. Honestly, I'm surprised you were able to get yoda to even yellow without Barris. My experience with it was usually losing one or two toons within three turns. I was running Lumi, Eeth, JC, Asohka, and Barris. It was brutal.
  • Options
    Congrats! Well done. :)