Based on what reasoning?

I guess with the same reasoning that caused Darth Revan to come back
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Based on what reasoning?

That is a different type of event than either of the ones you listed, they do not follow the same rarity or "schedule"
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    Re
    Set
    The

CLOCK!!!
  • Options
    Based on what reasoning?

That is a different type of event than either of the ones you listed, they do not follow the same rarity or "schedule"

You know very well that CG has shown incredible inconsistency when it comes to event types. From legendaries to hero's journeys they have varied alot when it comes to their first return so you really can't set a precedent for it. You are smart enough, I hope, to understand that Malak doesn't HAVE to be rare simply because the first time he came back he had some absurd requirements. It's been over 3 months and I think that's more than enough time for any event considering that 1. He's a platoon character for the new raid
    2. He's simply too powerful and if we want a fun and competitive GAC we definitely a few more Malaks in the hands of higher GP folks who have farmed non stop for his return.

Let's not get back into the rarity argument, one only has to visit swgohevents to find out that the devs have always made inconsistent decisions for bringing characters back, remember when RJT was the only character who could consistently perform well in P1 of the HSTR and basically if your guild didn't have her you couldn't proceed in the raid, when the raid came out shortly after Rey was brought back way shorter than most had predicted and if you had asked people at that time it would have been absurd that such a rare character would come back so quickly and yet CG wanted to do the decent thing which was give everyone a chance with the raid, similarly they can do the decent thing and bring back Malak to somewhat balance out the power in GA and TW
  • Options
    Padmé is still far within the regular Legendary cadence.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Padmé is still far within the regular Legendary cadence.

This.
    I'm not saying malaks schedule is different because the event is different. They stated this event type to be rarer. But it is still falling into the general guidelines of releases we have.

They have been changing things up and the dates are always a little different but honestly all of them have still fallen within the given window and currently malak is no different.