First order

What first order line up does everyone use and why? And what are the big strength s and weaknesses of your line up and the faction overall

Replies

• Options
    For most people, KRU(L) is key, along with a zeta’d Kylo Ren and First Order Officer. Then it can change, some people use Executioner or the Tie Pilots, but the FO stormtrooper is something a lot of people run for defense
  • Options
    Offence: zzKru, zkr, Phasma, foe, foo

Defence: zzKru, zkr, zfost, foo, other (fotfp or for)

hAAT P2: Phasma, zfost, foo, zkr, fotfp
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    HAAT P2 you want to run Kylo, Kylo, FOST, FOX, & FOO. G12 and decent to good mods I could almost solo the whole phase. About 85%. They can also easily do about 15-20% of P3 until the end of the raid.

KRU lead hands out 20% TM for every critical hit someone lands and he hands out advantage as he absorbs all the damage, so...TM train on steroids.
  • Arneth2
    202 posts Member
    Options
    Is first order worth gearing past the requirements to obtain bb8?
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Options
    A zeta on OG Kylo isn't necessary. A KRU lead FO team will continually regain protection.
  • Options
    I use zzKRU, zFOS, FOO, FOE, and Thrawn. I've found that with Thrawn, I have greater crowd control and he really speeds up the team. I've taken down non-Malak Darth Revan teams with this line up.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    Arneth2 wrote: »

Absolutely. They're a great team that tends to fly under the radar because people get them exactly strong enough to get bb8 and then shelve them. I'm personally hoping we get some new First Order with episode 9 and they get a chance to shine.
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    A zeta on OG Kylo isn't necessary. A KRU lead FO team will continually regain protection.

Facts. FO was one of my first teams I built and I've never bothered with the zeta on Masked Kylo, as he pretty much sits at full protection all the time with KRU's lead.

I don't have the Stormtrooper zeta yet either, as like most I'm stuck constantly chasing new teams, but that one is totally worth it.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Executioner lead no kylos
  • Options
    Offence: zzKru, zkr, Phasma, foe, foo

Defence: zzKru, zkr, zfost, foo, other (fotfp or for)

hAAT P2: Phasma, zfost, foo, zkr, fotfp

is this trolling or something ? Phasma is not worth mentioning, doesnt matter how you look at it.
    i dont know if this "splitting into cases" is meant to make you look smart or something, but it just wrong.
    best team is zKRU, Kylo Ren, zFOST, FOO, FoX. that's it. sometimes can bring fosftp instead of Kylo/FoST if you need something bit else, but generally, the 5 i mentioned are the best team for every general scenario - Raids, defense, offense, TBs.
    TW/GA Counters Bot - https://discord.gg/jZH44Hb | Discord: SidiousIsPikachu#5768
  • Options
    FO Meta = zKRU, Kylo Ren, zFOST, FOO, FoX
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    We were just discussing them in discord. Setting FO on D without FOST is a bad idea. My g9-10 FO can take out a G12 FO team that doesn't have FOST. Zeta on OG Kylo makes them a harder matchup for mirror but FOST is more important on D. IMHO.
  • Stokat
    829 posts Member
    Options
    wildirish wrote: »
    FO Meta = zKRU, Kylo Ren, zFOST, FOO, FoX

This is the lineup you are looking for. However on def it can be worth substituting FOO, the AI plays him really bad.
  • Options
    Arneth2 wrote: »

They are an OK B-team. If they are modded well you can surprise someone in GA and make them use 2 teams, but they are so common that most people have a standard B-team counter.
  • MetalMexican13
    4 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    @Jarvind

"Facts. FO was one of my first teams I built and I've never bothered with the zeta on Masked Kylo, as he pretty much sits at full protection all the time with KRU's lead."

Masked kylo's zeta is really helpful when you're facing a high damage team like palpatine or revan it gives him great survivability if tanks cant taunt or taunt is straight up ignored.

• Options
    @Jarvind

"Facts. FO was one of my first teams I built and I've never bothered with the zeta on Masked Kylo, as he pretty much sits at full protection all the time with KRU's lead."

Masked kylo's zeta is really helpful when you're facing a high damage team like palpatine or revan it gives him great survivability if tanks cant taunt or taunt is straight up ignored.

Look at the date of the post, it's more than 6 months old. Don't necro-post.