Phantøm uprising is recruiting.

Chewbaccababe77
74 posts Member
edited August 2019
Phantøm Uprising is the newest guild in the Phantøm Alliance. We are looking for new players, maybe even a merger with the right people. We are currently sitting at 40/50 with 79.7 million GP and looking to fill those last 10 spots.

Requirements

Discord
Swgoh.gg
600 daily raid tickets

Message me on discord

Chewbaccababe#9528
Post edited by Chewbaccababe77 on

Replies

• Options
    Join the best alliance in the galaxy! Phantom Uprising is the guild you want to be in. Lot of wisdom and rewards for all to share!
    Join today!!!!
  • DrMicrophone1123
    41 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Phantøm Alliance is a great place to be, with over 250 people all working together there is a wealth of knowledge and resources. Uprising is the newest guild but will grow quickly with Chewbaccababe leading. Easy to follow black and white rules and a fun atmosphere....Do your part and reap the rewards.
  • Options
    Absolutely love being here, chewbaccababe is an excellent leader with tons of experience. If you're looking to grow this is the place to be. All about progression and learning. As part of the Phantom alliance there are plenty of opportunities to learn and all the support you could ask for.
  • Options
    the alliance...what can i say...well, here everyone is helpful, nice, and open. here in uprising, my player has grown way faster. we have a great discussion forum where you can ask about synergy, upcoming events, compare yourself against others, and much more. i know, here we are saying nothing bad...well, if you have joined more than 2 or 3 guilds, you learn quickly that some guilds are very hardcore, some are very lax. uprising sits in the middle. the goal is for everyone to grow their player. so a few similar goals and everyone wins. i recommend uprising, as well, the alliance. take a look, ask some questions, anything. welcome all.
  • luii
    2 posts Member
    Options
    I've been gaming with a lot of the people in this guild/alliance for about a year now. They are a great group of people to game with; we have a lot of fun. The primary thing they are looking for is active players; people who enjoy playing the game as much as we do and look forward to progressing through the content. If you are an active player looking for a home - come check us out!
  • Options
    Chewie is a boss babe and the phantom alliance is solid af. Join for awesome rewards and super fun people.
  • Prosser
    284 posts Member
    Options
    I've been playing just under a year now with this awesome group of people. When I started I was under 100k gp, now I'm over 2.3 mil! That could be you! Come join the party, your search is over.
  • Options
    Come join the phantøm family & see what all the talk is about.
  • Options
    Spots are filling fast. Message me on discord to save you a spot. I completely understand if wanna wait till after TB. We already have 3 lined up to join after tb. You can be the next.
    Chewbaccababe#9528
  • Prosser
    284 posts Member
    Options
    There's no other guild/alliance like this one. It really is a family who has stuck together through thick and thin. Over 250 people are in this alliance, and every single one is ready to help everyone else. So come be a part of this growing family and come home.
  • Options
    This Alliance has got rid of the trash. I would recommend growing fast with them! I give two 👍🏼👍🏼
  • Options
    We still have room for a few more after TB ends, or right now if you can't wait to join!
  • Prosser
    284 posts Member
    Options
    Well folks, TB is over, now's the time to come to your new home in the Phantøm alliance.
  • Options
    Come join before it's to late. Amazing and dedicated leadership. What more can you ask for
  • Options
    Come on & join now. We have a few spots available.
  • Options
    We still have a few spots available.
  • Options
    We are filling fast. Come check us out and claim your spot!
    ipunz2tu8ig3.jpeg