Arena team help

Andro
17 posts Member
edited March 2016
Hello everybody i would like to know opinions about this team and if you think it could work.
Phasma(L) Qui gon,GS,Resistance Pilot and Ig-86. You see full power team but i don't know if its ok :)

Replies

• EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    Andro wrote: »
    Hello everybody i would like to know opinions about this team and if you think it could work.
    Phasma(L) Qui gon,GS,Resistance Pilot and Ig-86. You see full power team but i don't know if its ok :)

Yes, it could work. Some things to consider:

If more speed is needed, try QGJ in leader spot. That will speed him up to have 1st attack. You may not get Phasma leader benefit, but you can still use his special ability TM manipulation.

Consider replacing RP or Phasma ( if not leader) with someone faster or with stun or taunts. Toons to consider are Dooku, Daka, RG, or even Hoth Rebel Scout.
  • Wiggo
    98 posts Member
    Options
    I Run bariss ( L ) lumi JC AV and 5s and walk through GW now. Struggled for ages with it but once I got bariss in there was easy with 3 healers
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    Wiggo wrote: »
    I Run bariss ( L ) lumi JC AV and 5s and walk through GW now. Struggled for ages with it but once I got bariss in there was easy with 3 healers

Yes, I run Barriss, Daka, Dooku, Sid, and GS. GW is a breeze now.
  • Awakened1130
    220 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    EM650 wrote: »
    Andro wrote: »

Yes, it could work. Some things to consider:

If more speed is needed, try QGJ in leader spot. That will speed him up to have 1st attack. You may not get Phasma leader benefit, but you can still use his special ability TM manipulation.

Consider replacing RP or Phasma ( if not leader) with someone faster or with stun or taunts. Toons to consider are Dooku, Daka, RG, or even Hoth Rebel Scout.

I agree with this.

I would take Phasma out - you have 3 powerful assist attackers which is great (I use those 3 as well to much success). You won't miss the extra Phasma attacks too much.

I like that you have RP in there - pretty powerful if he gets called for an assist.

With QGJ as leader he goes early to get your damage dealing sooner - you can probably one-shot someone with your team.

I reccomend putting a tank in there (RG works great - especially with his stun) to offer protection to your attackers.

If you don't have a tank I suggest Lumi. With QGJ lead by the time she comes up your team could benefit from her heal to keep them alive one more turn. If no heal is needed she has a powerful special with a reliable ability block.
  • DrewN76
    566 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I guess I need Barriss... Lol, I been running just fine with Lumi lead JC fives GS and either 86 or Dooku depending on the need. I have a b team of phasma Kylo Poggle Talia and Daka they do great at the start then I switch to the a team when I start seeing the big speedsters. Sometimes I throw a Poe or RG in maybe even chewy depending on what I face, it's handy to ditch one character worry about saving the rest.

Maybe with Barriss I wouldn't need to have a b team geared.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    DrewN76 wrote: »
    I guess I need Barriss... Lol, I been running just fine with Lumi lead JC fives GS and either 86 or Dooku depending on the need. I have a b team of phasma Kylo Poggle Talia and Daka they do great at the start then I switch to the a team when I start seeing the big speedsters. Sometimes I throw a Poe or RG in maybe even chewy depending on what I face, it's handy to ditch one character worry about saving the rest.

Maybe with Barriss I wouldn't need to have a b team geared.

Try Lumi, Dooku, Talia, Daka, and GS. May be a good team for GW. Stunners, healers, self healing, canon, and counter.