8-10 Guildies looking for a new guild.

Hakoda
70 posts Member
Hey everyone! My guild is sinking and some of us are looking for a new place to call home!
We have a varying range of GP. We'd all like to stay together if possible. Looking for a guild that's doing the new Geo TB, heroic raids, and is competitive with TW. DM me with more info and specific GP numbers.

Replies

• Options
    We are not doing the Geo TB and are just starting heroic Sith. EwokinDeadpool ally code 285-188-247 add me if interested.
  • CptHaddock
    116 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    We Can give five spots .
    https://swgoh.gg/g/3100/bachibouzouk/
  • Gallows
    136 posts Member
    Options
    We have an alliance guild and we do all of that!! If you are interested we can take you all. My ally code is 193-382-128
    ipunz2tu8ig3.jpeg
  • Lack
    74 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Frohicans has room for all 10. We are gearing up for Geo TB and with your additions we will be able to do heroic sith
  • MaximusMav
    3 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    JkkDMpWh.jpg

We can home 10, we're an independent guild take things seriously but we're here to have fun, usual requirements, 600, participation etc.

No booting due to roster reviews or pressure to p2w, help and guidance with use of a discord server and the many resources it has as well as line chat for the general chatter and Comms.

If you are interested give me a shout and we can discuss options.

Thanks
  • Options

https://swgoh.gg/g/27302/the-mad-haaters/
    TW record: 48+ wins vs less loses
    TB records: LS 44* 70 to 80 Rolo shards DS 45* 30 to 60 IPD shards. Geo TB 17*.
    Raids/Start Times: HRancor(sim) 8PM / HSTR 9PM / HAAT 10PM
    Guild Reset: UK 7:30 PM GMT/BST Time zone.
    Minimum GP: 2mil GP (with exceptions)
    Specific Requirements: HSTR & TW teams. Teams for Geo TB. (Galactic Rep and Separatist teams). Nice to haves: JKRevan, Drevan, Malak, Padme. All other legendaries are a must.

Main chat tool is Line. Discord for tech stuff.

Looking for 8 to 9 new players to replace tiring old ones
  • Ittindi
    27 posts Member
    Options
    Check out On The Level we have room for all of you and our guild structure is awesome!!
  • Options
    You can join our guild, we have 7 spots open but can make room for the other 3 if interested. We have 43 members sitting at 168 mill GP. We are running the new Geo TB & have a comp strat in TW. We got all heroic raids on farm. Our guild name is DarthReapers & we've been around since guilds were first introduced.
  • Options
    WE HAVE ENOUGH ROOM AT “Bounty Hunting Aces”. Growing group who have been together a long time. My ally code is 688-223-858.
  • Hakoda
    70 posts Member
    Options
    Hi Guys! Thanks for all the replies! I'm going to chat with my guild and see what's going on. I'll also reach out to each of one you. Thanks so much for the time and effort. We may have more than one group so we might be able to join more than one.
  • Crowny
    273 posts Member
    Options
    We can take 3-5 members if you still need a spot. If not, no worries.
  • Hanu
    138 posts Member
    Options
    Join our discord we definitely find you a place
    7 guilds to choose from 140-220 mil gp
    https://discord.gg/uq8xD5C