August - no endor escalation or defense of dathomir?

It's usually in the calendar.

Replies

• Options
    Hopefully an oversight, but wouldnt surprise me to see them strip those zeta mats from us.
  • Options
    after decreasing the duration of the assault battles, ea removes the zetas ?
    we earned too many in GAC ? please tell us it's an error :'(
  • Options
    To be fair, we are more than making up for it with the guaranteed challenge zeta. But there must still be people chasing wicket / MT shards. Not fair to pull the event for those guys.
  • mickyluv
    140 posts Member
    Options
    Like new players, perhaps?
  • Options
    To be fair, we are more than making up for it with the guaranteed challenge zeta. But there must still be people chasing wicket / MT shards. Not fair to pull the event for those guys.

Pretty sure its breaking even still. Just no more zero zetas
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    @CG_SBCrumb Can you confirm this is intended or an oversight?
  • TVF
    36629 posts Member
    Options

There was a study (on Reddit I believe) that showed average zeta drop per 2 sims was under 2 (like 1.2 or 1.3 or similar), so a change to 2 per 2 sims was an increase.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • CamaroAMF
    1285 posts Member
    Options

Doing much better than breaking even. Believe the data tracking before showed folks averaging a little over one zeta mat per challenge day before, now we’re guaranteed two.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    At the rate they're cutting events, pretty soon we're gonna have one a week.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    At the rate they're cutting events, pretty soon we're gonna have one a week.

Right? They cut down the amount of assault battles, the credit heists, Galactic bounties, and now heroic events. What’s next, no more mythic events? Omega battles?
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

There was a study (on Reddit I believe) that showed average zeta drop per 2 sims was under 2 (like 1.2 or 1.3 or similar), so a change to 2 per 2 sims was an increase.

Not saying I dont want those events back, cause I do, but we still earn more zetas now than before.

Reddit math says 1.2 or 1.3 so I'll say 1.5 to go high.
    1.5 zetas x 3 attempts is 4.5 zetas per week. That's 18 zetas per month plus 2 zetas respectively from MT and Wickett events so a total of 22.

Current stats are 6 zetas a week x 4 weeks is 24 zetas. So an extra 2 zetas.

And yes for those extra special peeps out there 0x0 is 0.

Edit: this is just the math, not arguing with anyone.
  • HK22
    645 posts Member
    Options
    They just updated the calendar with both events.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    HK22 wrote: »
    They just updated the calendar with both events.

Yay
  • Options
    Let's go home. Shut it down.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    No events for u 6 months
    - soup cg ****