HELP—Nute lead?

With the event coming back, wanted to start a thread on the possibility of a Nute Gunray lead Sepratist squad. My team is Nute g11 lead, zAsajj g12, zGrievous g11, Dooku g12, and Sun Fac g11. (Also have Poggle at g11, but will probably use Sun Fac due to his buff dispel)

What do you all think of this lineup? Would it be possible? Do I need another zeta?

Hoping for some helpful info in the week leading up to the event to get everything ready!

Replies

• Options
    If you can get the extortion on the board and it spreads, you won’t need Sun Fac’s dispel. Dooku will put everyone else under stealth, extortion will cleanse all the buffs all the time, and your whole team will go super-fast.
    I haven’t prioritised GG yet because I’m so confident in Nute to get this done!
    The kicker is that loads of people will get Padme, rendering Malak a lot less valuable. Just in time for Malak to come back for the masses!
  • Options
    What about B2 instead of Sun Fac?
  • Options
    For me it’s probably an and.

Nute, Dooku, SF, B2 and Spy will be my first choice team. Buff immunity will be useful to stop the protection up, but extortion will keep the taunt away.
    It may be that B2 can tank enough that I don’t need SF at all, in which case Poggle can come and play too.
  • Timo
    5 posts Member
    Options
    Will be interesting to see if a complete Geonosis Team under Brood Alpha can do this event.
  • Options
    Timo wrote: »
    Will be interesting to see if a complete Geonosis Team under Brood Alpha can do this event.

I would be interested in seeing that. I hear that bug is dynamite.
  • Options
    For me it’s probably an and.

Nute, Dooku, SF, B2 and Spy will be my first choice team. Buff immunity will be useful to stop the protection up, but extortion will keep the taunt away.
    It may be that B2 can tank enough that I don’t need SF at all, in which case Poggle can come and play too.

I hope you are right. I am struggling to figure out this question after all the reworks. My choices are as shown below.

zbarwgbyb5xn.jpg