CLS Rebels should be meta over Darth Revan, here’s why.

2Next

Replies

• Options
    While CLS team requires more toon to fully acquire them, you didnt considered the difficulty in farming. Most of the requirement for CLS teams are obtained in easy farm shops like STHan, Leia, Boba, Ewok Elder, etc etc. While im DRevan Teams requires toons you can only farm in a SINGLE FLEET NODE. Theres a big difference in difficulty of farming for both teams.

And if you considered a full CLS team, you must compare it to a full DRevan team(with Malak), and to add to the dificulty of toons, there’s the Power requirement of 17500.
  • Options
    Darth_Viel wrote: »
    While CLS team requires more toon to fully acquire them, you didnt considered the difficulty in farming. Most of the requirement for CLS teams are obtained in easy farm shops like STHan, Leia, Boba, Ewok Elder, etc etc. While im DRevan Teams requires toons you can only farm in a SINGLE FLEET NODE. Theres a big difference in difficulty of farming for both teams.

And if you considered a full CLS team, you must compare it to a full DRevan team(with Malak), and to add to the dificulty of toons, there’s the Power requirement of 17500.

Stop insisting people make fair comparisons. That is not how most people work!
  • Options
    One other crazy thing... CLS can beat Darth Revan teams pretty consistently.
  • Options
    mini_tb wrote: »
    One other crazy thing... CLS can beat Darth Revan teams pretty consistently.

Yes, without Malak and if they are significantly faster
  • Options
    The can beat them with Malak, too
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    They're harder to obtain?

c9lhnza0kljc.gif

4 Legendaries and 1 Raid character

V.S

6 Hard nodes, 3 Cantina 12-16 energy just to unlock 2 legendaries. Then, gearing up both legendaries & 8 characters to 17,500 GP to unlock Malak. Let alone the absurd gear.

Oh BTW Sith Lords are stronger than rebels last time I checked.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options

Not with all at g13. If you still disagree, post a vid. TIA.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Not with all at g13. If you still disagree, post a vid. TIA.

Well, if an all G13 CLS team can soft counter an all G13 DR/Malak Team then CG has done awesome with balancing the mechanics.
  • RCorr
    15 posts Member
    Options
    It's just the time they came out at. The meta always favors the latest toons, because that's how CG makes money. That's not the conspiracy theorist in me, that's the historian in me. Sorry, but CLS and Co are older than DR, so they aren't meta.