Farm ewoks or old republic?

Hey guys, so I have been farming the ewoks (mostly logray and Wicket) for months now and no where near close to getting them to 7 star. They are taking me forever to farm.

My Luke skywalker team is already rocking right now with 7 star chewie and han solo both at high gear levels and jank.

So the question is this... Should I continue to farm the ewoks to get a full skywalker team and C3PO or should I go ahead and start farming for Jedi knight revan and darth revan?

Replies

• Options
    I would say get your Ewoks all to at least 5 stars so that you can get C3PO when he comes back, and then start to focus on old republic.
  • Options
    You can work on both. Wicket is the only hard node so you can farm his node and jolee, zalbar, and bastilla. With a few hundred crystals a day you can do each node twice easily enough. The other area you may have to choose is cantina since both chirpa and mission and t3 are on cantina nodes. But if you have chirpa already, you can just do both passively while focusing on the one you want first. That way you'll have a much shorter farm for the 2nd one.

And logery is a good to have toon for 3po but not req. It is possible to do it with chirpa, elder, wicket, teebo, and scout. So depending on where your characters are at you can speed the farm up that way as well
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    Options
    Logray is painful. Was 41/65 when last C3PO event ended and I've checked every refresh since, only 10/100 now. It's my biggest concern heading into the next event. Managed to go from 0/65 to 7* on Chirpa and almost 85/85 on Paploo combined in the same amount of time.
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Logray is painful. Was 41/65 when last C3PO event ended and I've checked every refresh since, only 10/100 now. It's my biggest concern heading into the next event. Managed to go from 0/65 to 7* on Chirpa and almost 85/85 on Paploo combined in the same amount of time.

Yeah when 3po came the first time, i knew logary wasn't going to happen in time. I beat it 7 star without him and I still don't have him to 7 stars over 6 months later. Though to be fair, I'm not focusing on him at all.
  • Options
    I have most of my toons at 7 star except the big 2 haha. Logray and wicket are taking me forever though because my RNG is sooo bad rn. I feel like if I do all of wickets every day I could get him to 7 star after maybe the next time he comes around. But he is mid cycle so maybe not. If worst comes to worst I can just 5 star C3PO.
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    Options
    I've been refreshing Wicket's node once a day for 10 sims. Was only 4 stars last event and he's just in the final 90/100 stretch now.
  • Options
    I have most of my toons at 7 star except the big 2 haha. Logray and wicket are taking me forever though because my RNG is sooo bad rn. I feel like if I do all of wickets every day I could get him to 7 star after maybe the next time he comes around. But he is mid cycle so maybe not. If worst comes to worst I can just 5 star C3PO.

You can actually finish wicket very quickly. It just depends on how many crystals you want to spend to do it. When dark bastilla came out I refreshed her node about 5 times a day and finished her from marque to 7 stars in less than 20 days. With the hard nodes being only 5 attempts it'll take a bit longer but it is possible to do quickly.

Even if you don't go that route, 3 energy refreshes a day and the 25 crystal refresh for the 3 or 4 nodes you are focusing on are a must.

As for logery the options are wait, spend crystals refreshing the store, or sub him out for an easier to farm ewok. Since they aren't terribly useful anywhere else, option 3 worked best for me. I still can beat all their events as is and have a decent couter to some tw or ga teams. Though they aren't effective against most newer teams. Tjoigh that's the case with logery too.
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    Options
    They're decently effective against First Order if they can get the jump on them. That AoE daze from Logray just completely shuts em down.
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    They're decently effective against First Order if they can get the jump on them. That AoE daze from Logray just completely shuts em down.

Yeah but at least at my level, I don't see a lot of fo on defense at the moment. Lately, the gg or padme teams have started phasing out fo for many of my ga matches. So going forward, ewoks may lose effectiveness.
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    Options
    Oh they will for sure.. But for people going after C3PO they are still useful in TW moreso than GA.