Droideka or Nute?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    droideka is better for setting your gg team on defense in GA. Nute for going on offense
  • Options
    droideka is better for setting your gg team on defense in GA. Nute for going on offense

Are the separatists good on defence? I’d have though GG kills everyone off too much to be sticky.
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Options
    I have no Malak (thanks, CG), so I use GG to get rid of enemy malaks. I use IG88(l), imp droid, GG, t3, bb8 team for that.
    That leaves one of the best teams for defense: znute (l), b1,b2, Droideka, Dooku. It was underestimated so many times.
  • Options
    Vinniarth wrote: »
    I have no Malak (thanks, CG), so I use GG to get rid of enemy malaks. I use IG88(l), imp droid, GG, t3, bb8 team for that.
    That leaves one of the best teams for defense: znute (l), b1,b2, Droideka, Dooku. It was underestimated so many times.

This sounds interesting might give it a go once I get probs droid done
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Options
    Vinniarth wrote: »

This sounds interesting might give it a go once I get probs droid done

This is 3 victory, final, this round. So you can see it works rather well.ss4gkwd11dst.png
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member
    Options
    Dryff wrote: »
    The toughest Sep team I faced was the one that's Top 20 in my arena...uses Droideka. GG, B1, B2, Magna, and Droideka.

I would love to know if G12 Nute is better as well, since I'm currently building the squad.

I have to agree those 6 man double Droideka teams are tough! No shame losing to that

Troll attempt fail? :D

I do like the idea of Nute leading the Sep team and G13 GG leading a droid suicide squad. Probably more effective overall.
  • Options
    I run droideka and he is always last one alive with GG.....sometimes his damage immunity gets cleared against JKR, still can't figure out why....I thought you couldn't clear it....
  • Options
    I run droideka and he is always last one alive with GG.....sometimes his damage immunity gets cleared against JKR, still can't figure out why....I thought you couldn't clear it....

I've been clearing it with Bastila's stun/buff immunity move.
  • Options
    Droideka immunity is so easily dispelled that he doesn't do anything other than assist. Nute gives GG an extra turn when he dies, enemy health reduction, increase cool down, and mass assist if the team doesn't take off extortion. Nute kills in TB with B1. I recommend Nute and his zeta. One of the best decisions I ever made.
  • BenQuadinaros
    69 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    I second all the Nute discussion. He plugs into any team with seps on it and his debuffs and self revive are nice additions. I actually sub Magna for Nute in arena and TW/GA and put g13 on Droideka. Yeah Bastila rips immunity off sometimes but it’s easy to avoid her dispel. Sometimes I don’t even put it up to avoid the dispel and get more damage on Jolee. I win 95%+ of my JKR matches.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options

Are the separatists good on defence? I’d have though GG kills everyone off too much to be sticky.

Even if your opponent one-shots a solid Grievous team, it's likely to be a low-banner win thanks to Grievous's AOE shenanigans. Sometimes that's all you need.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png