Can I beat tier VII with this team? What do you think?

I have zDooku (gear XI), zNute (gear XI), B2 (gear XI), zzAsajj (gear XII) and zzGrievous (gear XII). Do you think I can beat tier VII? And who will be the best lead? Nute seems pretty good, but what do you think?

Replies

• Options
    I have zDooku (gear XI), zNute (gear XI), B2 (gear XI), zzAsajj (gear XII) and zzGrievous (gear XII). Do you think I can beat tier VII? And who will be the best lead? Nute seems pretty good, but what do you think?

I'm liking the way Nute's leadership reads.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    I don't think so. The sole reason is the lack of a tank. Either develop sunfac or magna.
  • Options
    No_Try wrote: »
    I don't think so. The sole reason is the lack of a tank. Either develop sunfac or magna.

B2 is a tank.
  • RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options

B2 is a tank...
    ...which will survive half a turn if you intend to use him as one. B2's dispell and buf immunity is too valuable to sacrifice him early on.
    You might also want to invest in a tank that taunts.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options

B2 is a tank.

That doesn't mean anything, you know I mean a taunter. That's the whole point.
  • Options

B2 is a tank.

I actually did not. But to be fair, I have never been able to read minds.
  • Options

B2 is a tank...
    ...which will survive half a turn if you intend to use him as one. B2's dispell and buf immunity is too valuable to sacrifice him early on.
    You might also want to invest in a tank that taunts.

What about under a Nute lead? Looks like Nute grants speed % and extortion forces an extorted unit to dispel buffs and pass extortion on.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options

B2 is a tank.

Ok then, the above team may make it...don't think there's too much chance for that. But something will break in the initial onslaught. The only way I see it surviving the match is actually GG going in health and shifting focus to b-2.

I managed the first one with a g9 sunfac, magna, gg12+5, b2 and assaj. Took me many hours xD
  • Options

B2 is a tank.

Ok then, the above team may make it...don't think there's too much chance for that. But something will break in the initial onslaught. The only way I see it surviving the match is actually GG going in health and shifting focus to b-2.

I managed the first one with a g9 sunfac, magna, gg12+5, b2 and assaj. Took me many hours xD

Maybe the rework will change things? Only one way to know for sure though. I'm just hoping to unlock with what I got and swapping best mods. Hopefully I will have a gear 12 grievs by then. He is shorter than I expected.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options

B2 is a tank.

Maybe the rework will change things? Only one way to know for sure though. I'm just hoping to unlock with what I got and swapping best mods. Hopefully I will have a gear 12 grievs by then. He is shorter than I expected.

Can't know before it happens...but going in without a taunter is suicide imo. Reworks won't change that, there are now 2 very good taunters to use in existence. The last tier boils down to-survive first, bring down bindo clone rezzer, and you get the window to win. That's all. Whatever team you make has to suffice these 2 conditions. On the first one, everyone was expecting for GG to carry the team, he didn't, maybe a g13 one will...then he needs as many droid sacrifices in the team as possible, after all you are fighting against super charged event toons like geo tb.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    If I was in a place I don't want to gear a taunter just to get 7* Padme, I'd simply store the necessary gear and see first. Noticing you won't make it with what you got ready will make the scramble next week harder to panic gear a toon.
  • SenatorAmidala25
    3 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    So, I have Magnaguard at gear VII, 7*. I'm gearing him now. In which level I have to gear it?
  • SenatorAmidala25
    3 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    In which level do you have Magnaguard, No_Try?
  • SenatorAmidala25
    3 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Who needs to be replaced of my team? Because I have to replace anyone to put the magna.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    You can try after you see what happens. Me thinks Dooku goes out. Just keep your Magna as is for now while saving gear. Him taking the initial attacks while being an opening taunter may save you already. Just make sure you have all the health slots filled on your GG. Before g13 my GG was on 60k health, that's what you should aim for, at least 55k, mods on him makes him.
  • Options
    mods on him makes him.

I'm looking at my GG, with an eye toward finishing my 5* Padme. His health is at 49k, but I could sacrifice speed to get his health higher, how fast does he need to be for the event? Should I consider a health primary arrow? Thanks.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    mods on him makes him.

I'm looking at my GG, with an eye toward finishing my 5* Padme. His health is at 49k, but I could sacrifice speed to get his health higher, how fast does he need to be for the event? Should I consider a health primary arrow? Thanks.

On his own sep droids setup he doesn't need too much speed. This should correspond to something 60-65k on the g12+5 state. But then don't forget he'll only get his free aoe turns on droid deaths whatever setup you are building towards.

zzqrk7f96t0e.png
  • Options
    B2 serves as a de facto taunt if Dooku's speed is high enough. We haven't seen the interactions with Nute's leadership or unique (or even Dooku's leadership which is actually pretty interesting in this fight). Really hard to say how any of it is going to work with the new kits since they weren't in place during the first run of the event.
  • Options
    Is there a way to find out what the speeds of the characters we will be facing in the event will be?
  • Options
    tg902yp174ui.jpg
    Which characters do you think I should push to get 7*?
  • Options
    mods on him makes him.

On his own sep droids setup he doesn't need too much speed. This should correspond to something 60-65k on the g12+5 state. But then don't forget he'll only get his free aoe turns on droid deaths whatever setup you are building towards.

zzqrk7f96t0e.png

What am I missing? My G12 zzGG only has 19,500 health. Yours has nearly 10 times that?
  • Options
    Or..... 6 times. Maths not strong point.
  • Options
    drbloor wrote: »
    mods on him makes him.

zzqrk7f96t0e.png

What am I missing? My G12 zzGG only has 19,500 health. Yours has nearly 10 times that?

@drbloor Gear 13. 5 of the 6 G12 pieces add health, then getting to G13 includes all of the health added from the G12 pieces in the percentage bonus math. So the base health of a G13 Grievous is ~60k, then the %Health primaries and set bonuses work off of that value.
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    Options
    Should be able to get 50k with g12 , and 4 health primary’s on six dots