Are you ready for Padme?

Prev1
Rebel_Scumm
55 posts Member
edited July 2019
Am I? This is the team I plan on using: https://swgoh.gg/squads/164856/

Wondering if I need to gear anyone else up. B2 is g10 right now, not g9. Need to re-mod them a bit too.

Replies

• Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Pretty sure I can do 5 star. Hoping to do 6 star. I'll try 7 star (if I get 6), but not wasting a lot of time on it. What do you guys think?

e1lfjtvbrnxv.png
  • Options
    Austin9370 wrote: »
    I think you're going to leave disappointed if you expect a 7*.

I have concerns with this for myself based on my experience last time.

zscfaxx7ydjb.jpg

I've seen a few people who got 7* with a weaker team than yours, not sure how you didn't get her 7*? I'm going to keep gearing though.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    I got 5* with a g12 Asajj and 4 g7-g8 Geos with trash mods. 5* isnt bad.

I am concered if 7* is going to require all G12 but I dont see how that is likely.
  • Options
    You aren't getting 7 stars with that, how are your Geos
  • Options
    I'm hopefull the geo rework will get me 7star. I could kill 2-3 people on the 7star fight last time using poggle, spy, sunfac, assaj and soldier.

If not I'm ready to rush gear b2 and sub him in for a bug.

tafpem9spfoq.jpg
  • Options

Mostly g9-g10. Brood is only 5* right now, will be at 6 by 8/7 though.
  • Options

You need more g12 pieces on Assajj and GG
  • Options

I don't think geos will be able to do the event... too many attacks out of turn. too much protection up. Unless you can survive long enough to let spy build up like 100 stacks of stealth and one shot everything.... maybe it's possible with that bug in place.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    uoyohg3si4o7.jpg
    Im hopen some of this will do
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Got my GG to G12+5, hopefully that's enough for 7*. It was last time, iirc. Worst case, he gets the next G12 finisher instead of DR and he should be able to make it after that.
  • Debuff
    224 posts Member
    Options
    tbe2446bodc3.png

Im hoping i can do it with nute in their.
    Also Heard people doing 7* with ventress lead and poggle for offense up.
  • Options
    Y'all do realize that Malak's event will launch right after Padme's, right? You spend your gear stash to secure that precious 7* Padme and then Malak shows up ...
    And a couple weeks after that, the next great thing to counter Malak will arrive.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Y'all do realize that Malak's event will launch right after Padme's, right? You spend your gear stash to secure that precious 7* Padme and then Malak shows up ...
    And a couple weeks after that, the next great thing to counter Malak will arrive.

Yes. Of course.

But that won't keep us from doing it. ;)
  • Options
    I'll just keep gearing and see what I can do.
  • Options

And you’re point? He’s platoon fodder. Clone Wars rework incoming and Rise of Skywalker right after. Meta shift inbound.
  • Options

And you’re point? He’s platoon fodder. Clone Wars rework incoming and Rise of Skywalker right after. Meta shift inbound.

Cause GA and TW isn't a thing right?
  • Options
    I have:

G12: grevious with zetas, magnaguard, assaj
    G11: zNute, b2, dooku

What do you think? Possible?
  • Options
    I have:

I've seen a few videos do it with that exact team.
  • Options

Yes, that was the point.
  • Options
    I have:

Depends on how many g12 pieces you have on GG and Assajj. People keep forgetting about that detail but it makes all the difference, I had g12 Assajj and GG and I couldn't do it because they didn't have enough pieces, an Assajj with 1-2 g12 pieces and Assajj with 5 is a big difference, so is GG. So when you say g12 be more specific
  • Options
    I have:

Depends on how many g12 pieces you have on GG and Assajj. People keep forgetting about that detail but it makes all the difference, I had g12 Assajj and GG and I couldn't do it because they didn't have enough pieces, an Assajj with 1-2 g12 pieces and Assajj with 5 is a big difference, so is GG. So when you say g12 be more specific

Assaj just plain g12
    Grevious 5 g12 pieces (working on g13).
  • Options
    I have:

I reckon I could do it with a team of 6 too ;p
  • Options
    DarthAndy wrote: »
    I have:

I reckon I could do it with a team of 6 too ;p

You know what I meant lol. GG, magna, assaj, b2, and dooku is the team I keep finding YT vids on.
  • Options
    Alpha with unique Zeta'd should make this event a cakewalk. Just saying in case you have him starred up or are close to 7 star. I'll be running G11 Nute lead, G13 z(unique)Grievous, G11 B2, G10 Droideka or G11 Sun Fac, and G11 z(unique) Brood Alpha myself.
  • Options
    Updated gear:
    GG now g13
    B2 will be G11
    Asajj still at g12 + 1
    Magna g9
    Dooku g10

I MIGHT be able to get alpha to 7* before event ends, but I doubt it... he's only at 26/100 shards. Should I run Nute lead? I might be able to get him to g10, he's almost g9 right now.

What should I change?
  • Options
    Updated gear:
    GG now g13
    B2 will be G11
    Asajj still at g12 + 1
    Magna g9
    Dooku g10

I MIGHT be able to get alpha to 7* before event ends, but I doubt it... he's only at 26/100 shards. Should I run Nute lead? I might be able to get him to g10, he's almost g9 right now.

What should I change?

That is a tricky question. You have 2 droids, which will eat a lot of damage and keep grievs alive. But with a gear 13 grievs, you'll be dealing a lot of damage too.