JKR 'marked' bug

Feefyefoefum
140 posts Member
edited August 2019
Interesting fight today in Squad Arena - shockingly JKR mirror match

During the match my opponent had my Jolee marked by JKR and then everyone mass attacked.
Next turn their Revan marks my Revan and the mass assist wipes him out.

So they managed to get 2 marked characters on the field at the same time.

Match was definitely hinky though, I did the General Carbanti dog pile onto their Jolee and the Protection bar moved so little that when their Jolee counter attacked, his protection bar was fully filled again

Not sure what happened tbh

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    You can end up with multiple marked targets with JKR.

Can you clarify what you think is the bug, or provide more detail?
  • Options
    Well I didn't know you could have multiple targets on the field at the same time, all marked by the same JKR as I have never seen it before, so that may not be a bug

Not ever sure what the bug might be, just seemed odd behaviour on the marked front and then having a 5 toon mass assist do so little damage, the whole fight just felt off tbh

Sorry I cant be more specific. I did check the opponents stats.just in case he had a 200k protection Jolee or such but the stats were what you expect from a top 100 squad arena team
  • Options
    No it's no a bug at, it takes 2 turns to loose mark, that's not revans turns it's the targets turns... What is a bug however is that marked means that character should always be the target, however sometimes I see GMY and others target an opposing GK who is taunting other than hit the existing marked target.
  • RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    No it's no a bug at, it takes 2 turns to loose mark, that's not revans turns it's the targets turns... What is a bug however is that marked means that character should always be the target, however sometimes I see GMY and others target an opposing GK who is taunting other than hit the existing marked target.
    Marked and taunt are of equal priority. 'Mark' is basically a forced taunt.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    Marked lasts two of the target's turns, so if you mark a slow target there can be multiple marks out at once.
    Marked and taunt are of equal priority. 'Mark' is basically a forced taunt.

This is also correct. If you mark somebody but GK is taunting, you can target either of them.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Interesting fight today in Squad Arena - shockingly JKR mirror match

During the match my opponent had my Jolee marked by JKR and then everyone mass attacked.
    Next turn their Revan marks my Revan and the mass assist wipes him out.

So they managed to get 2 marked characters on the field at the same time.

Match was definitely hinky though, I did the General Carbanti dog pile onto their Jolee and the Protection bar moved so little that when their Jolee counter attacked, his protection bar was fully filled again

Not sure what happened tbh

Marked lasts 2 turns, if enemy (or your) revan marks a slower toon like jolee, and they do their tm swap with someone at 100% tm, you definitely could get your direct focus off cooldown b4 the enemy who is marked has taken 2 turns. Also remember that revan gains 20% tm when he attacks a marked character.