An old zeta v a g13. What's the gp difference?

Xlor1
107 posts Member
I know zetas give a big gp increase but how much does a g13 finisher give you? My g11 zsidious and g11zcody seem to be graded the same as a g13 badstilla . Here lies the problem in gac matchmaking me thinks. Older players that unlocked the zeta challenge quickly and have outdated zetas are getting punished on matchmaking. Thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    I’m going to copy my post from another thread, since this one actually goes with the title:

“A G13 finisher is worth about 200 GP. It’s worth about the same as an omega ability. A zeta ability is worth about 2.5k GP.

So to use the example of Maul above, if you could remove that zeta and upgrade 12 characters to g13 your matchmaking score would be about the same.”
  • Xlor1
    107 posts Member
    Options
    Cheers. So I'll always be at a massive disadvantage because I've got a lot of zetas. Huh.
  • Options
    Xlor1 wrote: »
    Cheers. So I'll always be at a massive disadvantage because I've got a lot of zetas. Huh.

I’d say some zetas are worth that. Others clearly aren’t. The G13 finisher being equivalent to an omega is the real problem.
  • Hortus
    628 posts Member
    Options
    The G13 finisher being equivalent to an omega is the real problem.

I would rephrase it - not counting gear level in GP at all is one of problems. :) If we push upgrade button after filling all gear slots and stats are raised, it should be reflected in GP, at any gear level . G13 just made it extremely obvious.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    I believe 210 is the actual number.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Wish I asked this question in Q/A. It's at the heart of matchmaking improvements and no amount of other types of improvements will resolve the emerging disrepancies on g13. Months down the line there will be people past 100 g13s and ones with a few of them with an otherwise well developed rosters.

Edit: the topic is open to receiving live question so I fired it away.