For the love of everything good and pure

Drager
82 posts Member
edited August 2019
Give officers the ability to block specific squadrons/platoons.

That is all

Replies

• Options
    Agreed
  • Options
    No. That takes away from guilds needing to have players be able to follow instructions. Use discord, 3 strikes your out. The world is stupid enough. Make good rules and police them accordingly. No spoonfeeding.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    No. That takes away from guilds needing to have players be able to follow instructions. Use discord, 3 strikes your out. The world is stupid enough. Make good rules and police them accordingly. No spoonfeeding.

I'm not against (actually, I'm for) officers having this ability, would make things much easier. but also this^^
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    "Spoonfeeding?"

It's just moving the option little nope circle from the platoon icon on the main map to individual platoon buttons inside. That's not spoonfeeding. That's just more tools for clear communication.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    I agree that the blocking feature would be nice, because any time a guildmate deploys to wrong platoon it is infuriating (and do you notice it is almost never one guildmate that does it? If one goes wrong there’s always at least one sheep that follows them.)

However, when this does occur, I don’t view it as a failing on the game designer’s part, or our officer’s part. It’s exclusively down to individuals who are either completely oblivious to detail, or have an occasional lapse. It’s character building to have to deal with it!
  • Options
    Spoon feeding is a word indelibly etched into the SWGOH code matrix.
  • Options
    I agree that the blocking feature would be nice, because any time a guildmate deploys to wrong platoon it is infuriating (and do you notice it is almost never one guildmate that does it? If one goes wrong there’s always at least one sheep that follows them.)

However, when this does occur, I don’t view it as a failing on the game designer’s part, or our officer’s part. It’s exclusively down to individuals who are either completely oblivious to detail, or have an occasional lapse. It’s character building to have to deal with it!

"Thank you Lord for the opportunity to work on patience and understanding. AGAIN!!!" :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*