What a horrible way! please go back to the roots!

ParadoxxAUT
11 posts Member
edited August 2019
I play this year now for 4 years and cash a small amount every month just to support the game (25-50€) but now its getting worst every single day! Droprate below 25% (shards & mats), senseless actions during a battle (avoid 6 times in a row), character balanced completly destroyed! A huge number of bugs in the game and a greedy way EA want more and more money from the players!! Everyday EA lost a lot of Players cause no one wanna play a pay to play game!!! I know if you wanna play in the top 200 you need to invest money in it but now you have totally destroy the game!! Senseless actions during the game include! (Like a message I need to be player level 0 to simulate the galactic war) If you dont stop that greedy egoist way of making games no one will care about, and your problem is without players no money and without money no game! Just take a few minutes to think about cause that situation isnt worth to invest 1 cent into it!!! (You destroy the game with your stupid meta Chars but thats the smallest problem) i hope EA will bring that game back to the roots and support the non casher too!!! (Like normal games do!) Cause if everyone is happy i bet the wanna invest some money too into it, not only a large Number of nerves and time!
Greetings, Roniin
Member of "Austria Fleet"! First Order Player
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    Uhmmm okay.........
  • Ikaros
    15 posts Member
    Options
    This game was initially released November 24th, 2015. It is literally impossible for you to have playing for 5 years considering it hasn't even been out for 4. If you're gonna make up some complaint at least make it believable.
  • Options
    Ikaros wrote: »
    This game was initially released November 24th, 2015. It is literally impossible for you to have playing for 5 years considering it hasn't even been out for 4. If you're gonna make up some complaint at least make it believable.

You happy now? Thats not the sense of my message!
  • Ikaros
    15 posts Member
    Options

You happy now? Thats not the sense of my message!

Not really. Sure the game isn't perfect, but no one is requiring you to spend money or continue playing. If you really hate it that much then leave, don't come to the forums and complain.
  • Options
    The forum is open for everybody and the game is far away from "not perfect" ... and if I play a game or not is my choice and not the choice of "ikaros" ... I am not the only one who think that way ... hope EA goes back to the roots!
  • Options
    I thinks the Ikaros pranking you like EA.
  • Options
    I thinks the Ikaros pranking you like EA.

I dont care about Ikaros ...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    This game is and has always been F2P friendly. Yes players at the highest end have invested, but there is investment at many levels and by no means is P2W, as there are people who pay and are not winning.

About the drop rates :
    https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Droprate below 25% (shards & mats), senseless actions during a battle (avoid 6 times in a row),
    Shard drop rates are higher across the board. If they are lower for you, it's RNG.
    character balanced completly destroyed!

The developers don't aim to balance all characters. Power creep is an essential part of the bussiness model for this game.
    A huge number of bugs in the game

The action buttons disappearing bug is several years old, has a great impact on the game, when it occurs, and should be fixed ASAP. I give you that at least.
    and a greedy way EA want more and more money from the players!!

CG aims to maximize their profit. Of course they do. What did you expect?
    I know if you wanna play in the top 200 you need to invest money in it ...

I know you don't. You lost me there. Don't care to read the rest of your post. Too much falsehood for my taste. Adieu.