GA question

During my ga, i won all my matchs in 1 except the drevan team that took me 2 teams.
My opponents won all his matchs in 1 try except my padmee that took him 4 teams !
Conclusion : my opponent won, i dont get it.
How is that possible ?

Replies

• Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    Sounds like your opponent earned more banners in the 1-shot matches.
  • Options
    Well i almost lost anyone, i mean using more teams should cost more no ?
    I dont know, does someone have the cost ?
    4 teams instead of 2 should be a definitive loss dont you think ?
  • Options
    That was i thought but in that case clearing in less attemps didnt make me win. That is what i dont understand. And my 1 try wins were good (no loss or 1 max)
  • Options
    I'm guessing you lost a toon or two in your fights plus didn't finish fights with full health or protection, whereas your opponent did, at least enough to overcome the 20 point deficit.
    Learn to be cleaner in your fights, get max banners so if an opponent does slip, you do win.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    Mirkraag wrote: »
    Well i almost lost anyone, i mean using more teams should cost more no ?
    I dont know, does someone have the cost ?
    4 teams instead of 2 should be a definitive loss dont you think ?
    I don't have the numbers but I believe that failing the first attempt is the biggest loss of points so there may not be all that much difference between 2 attempts and 4.
    Mirkraag wrote: »
    That was i thought but in that case clearing in less attemps didnt make me win. That is what i dont understand. And my 1 try wins were good (no loss or 1 max)
    So you lost a toon on some of those wins? That would definitely cost you.

What was the final score?
  • Options
    1 #$%@# point difference 😞
    I just though losing the match cost much more than losing 1 toon or protection.
    But if only first loss cost, i understand why he won with his 4 tries against my 2. I must have perfect cleaned the rest 😕
  • CamaroAMF
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    First try is extra 30 banners, 2nd is extra 10 banners. Anything after that is no extra banners.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    You only earned 10 banners more than your opponent as bonus for victories in 1st/2nd attempts. Your opponent apparently earned 11 banners more than you as bonus for surviving/full health/full prot units and empty slots.
  • Kluski
    68 posts Member
    Options
    Did you earn 64 banners or just 60. Your opponent might have fought with only 4 toons and had full protection, full health giving them 64 banners instead of 60 with 5 toons.
  • Options
    4 toons with full health, protection earns 61 banners, not 64.

For 64 you need to send in a toon by itself and finish with full health, full protection.
  • Kluski
    68 posts Member
    Options
    Ah, yes, sorry I mixed it up.