5* padme

I'm trying to get a group together to get padme at 5*. This is what my seps are at ATM. I will continue to push up B2 but I'm not sure if my 5* magna or possibly 7* nute will be a better 5th.

Replies

• Options
    h7101yq81qs9.png
  • Options
    You should gear Nute and use him for the event. You will also have a much much easier time if B2 is on the team. You might actually want to drop Grievous, he's pretty much dead weight without zetas and at least g12.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    You can basically unlock her with a strong Ventress. Nute lead sounds like it wil be best. B2 is nice because he's a cleanser as is sun fac. But basically anyone you put in is just fodder to give GG more turns when they die.

It takes a lot of strategy, so best thing you can do is read up on the mechanics, kill order, etc.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    Your best bet at this point is placing plus pieces on Ventress.

Grievous is pretty useless until he's in the 50k+ HP range, and he can't hit that until you have multiple G12+ pieces slotted.

You're far from pretty much any good strategy, so your best bet is to scum it with Asajj. Place as many of those plus pieces as you can. Try and hit +90 speed / +1000 Offense or so, then keep trying until it works and you may be able to get Padme. Eventually.
    Still not a he.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    By strategy, I guess I mean figure out exactly what needs to happen as far as rng goes, and know when to reset and try again.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Asajj and poggle
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Asajj + 4 for 5* I used g12 AV g8 Magna g8 SF g8 Soldier and a 5* g7 GG.or equally crap Poggle. Cant remember which.

Kill Anakin first and every time he is revived. His heal debuff is the only threat to AV and you want to remove his ASAP. Then kill Fishlee Bindo or Padme. After that its easy. Use SF and Magna to remove taunt but even if they only survive a turn its ok. Their only purpose is to die and pump up AV.

This was before the new Seps so Dooku or Nute may make it way easier, but you can get her 5* with some pretty trash toons. That team took me about 20 tries if I recall.
  • ToxicFish
    121 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    I gave up after 50 tries last Time, only as av and dooku were geared enough, but its rng also.

I expect min 6* with my current separatists.
    Avzz g12, dookz g11, b2 g12(just did this), GGz g12(close to g13) and I'm going to use nute g11, magna is g7 and might use, but will see.
  • Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »

Grievous is pretty useless until he's in the 50k+ HP range, and he can't hit that until you have multiple G12+ pieces slotted.

You're far from pretty much any good strategy, so your best bet is to scum it with Asajj. Place as many of those plus pieces as you can. Try and hit +90 speed / +1000 Offense or so, then keep trying until it works and you may be able to get Padme. Eventually.

1vimwcvw0vnm.png
    jlv1hf2qme8p.png
    Ya I figure shell have to carry most of the weight. You think this is good enough? I could mess with more slicing, but those 12+ on the right I wanna use for jkr
  • Gcdevil
    153 posts Member
    Options
    Jack1210 wrote: »
    YaeVizsla wrote: »

1vimwcvw0vnm.png
    jlv1hf2qme8p.png
    Ya I figure shell have to carry most of the weight. You think this is good enough? I could mess with more slicing, but those 12+ on the right I wanna use for jkr

You need more speed around 210-220
  • Jack1210
    771 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Thanks for the input guys. Was able to get her at 5* with this
    xem17pafuwsl.png
    That extortion is key
  • Options
    Jack1210 wrote: »
    h7101yq81qs9.png

Based off of what you have: Poggle Sun Fac Ig100 B2 and Ventress should clear T5. Just make sure you do Ig100 lead