Kyber portrait/title

Tiig
296 posts Member
Can we get a portrait/title for getting to Kyber in GAC?

Replies

• Options
    Yes. But I think that rewards skill way too much.
    I suggest money badges in a form of aquatic mammals around your arena rank or following your username.
    That is so cool.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Tiig wrote: »
    Can we get a portrait/title for getting to Kyber in GAC?

Only for division 1, otherwise it doesn't count.
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Options
    I think it’d be neat to have some form of record documented for which launches, or how many GAC sets, Kyber is achieved. But, there are already rewards in-game for advancing to the next tier. It would probably be something simple like Malak’s portrait, just that and nothing else.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    Can division 1 even get to kyber??

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »

I would assume so. But your question proves my point.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options
    So if Div 1 person loses any round, they can never get into Kyber? In Div four I could have lost Three times and still made it? lol

Why is it better to be in a low division. xD
  • Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Gamorrean wrote: »

I would assume so. But your question proves my point.

Already are players division 1 on Kyber
  • Options
    Gorem wrote: »
    So if Div 1 person loses any round, they can never get into Kyber? In Div four I could have lost Three times and still made it? lol

You can lose up to two rounds and still make Kyber provided you did all of the feats and had very high scores on all of your rounds. I know, because this is precisely the spot I am in. 😂
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    This is my favorite game mode right now. Also a title, perphaps a different one for each division, for reaching Kyber, would be really cool and justified.

Considering we get titles for raids - and those take about an hour of gameplay - 5 weeks worth of battles that require a LOT of gearing and strategy and planning should deserve a title too.
  • USAFmedic129
    1538 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Kyber Div 5 portrait - younglings surround the portrait
    Kyber Div 4 portrait - Ahsoka Tano trainee surrounds the portrait
    Kyber Div 3 portrait - Darth Maul surrounds the portrait
    Kyber Div 2 portrait - Darth Revan surrounds the portrait
    Kyber Div 1 portrait - Darth VISA and Darth Master Card surround and protect the portrait.
  • Options
    Can we get a portrait for being in carbonite
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options

You get a truckers hat that says IDGA*
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    BeralCator wrote: »

You can lose up to two rounds and still make Kyber provided you did all of the feats and had very high scores on all of your rounds. I know, because this is precisely the spot I am in. 😂

Interesting!

As for me, I missed many of the feats besides the broken ones that could be completed in pve form!
    Most likely due to the cross division going on, which meant even in DIv 4 I was placing more squads on defence and needed more to attack then others in my same division. Constantly going up against Div 2-3 people was a terrible experience, still, in Kyber so there is that :D
  • Options
    I want a trucker hat!
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options

4y9g0fqo0x3d.jpg
  • HJoci30
    154 posts Member
    Options

I did the math you can get to kyber with 3 losses too.
  • WitnessedJarl
    257 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    you can lose 2 rounds in div 1 and still make it to kyber (I lost 3 rounds and will be about 1k pts short)
  • Options
    ok, so you can get to kyber if you have malak
  • Options
    HJoci30 wrote: »

I did the math you can get to kyber with 3 losses too.

That's technically possible, although it would require the losses to be full clears where you lost because the opponent was slightly more efficient with undermanned teams/health/protection.