Can we get bronzium mega pack cards?

Rake6
442 posts Member
Since I wanna try my luck for shards sometimes I don't wanna spend 1 hour of pulling one by one cards. The gear you can buy with them is ****! K 10x!

Replies

• Options
    Download a screen tapper app
  • Options
    So would like to open them 10 at a time. Been opening these things since 2015 here. Once did a full million ally points at a go(over all **** day hah).

The rewards are nice really and would make so many so happy ;) make a real nice big 2019 QoL improvement!!
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options

Or CG should do something about it. It's not the consumer's responsibility to ensure the product has features that others would find useful.

Pretty sure they said they won't though.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    ZAP wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

Or CG should do something about it. It's not the consumer's responsibility to ensure the product has features that others would find useful.

Then they're making a mistake.

How is it a mistake exactly?

By not offering the consumer what they are asking for. There's a demand but no supply. Business 101.

This isn't the first time CG have been asked about implementing a system that allows people to redeem their points.

Tbf, if you always give the customer what they want, you wont have a business for long.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »

By not offering the consumer what they are asking for. There's a demand but no supply. Business 101.

This isn't the first time CG have been asked about implementing a system that allows people to redeem their points.

Tbf, if you always give the customer what they want, you wont have a business for long.

No one said they always have to give the customer what they want. But if it's a good thing then they should do it.

Good is subjective. I happen to agree with you in this case, but not by your reasoning.
  • Options

No one said they always have to give the customer what they want. But if it's a good thing then they should do it.

Good is subjective. I happen to agree with you in this case, but not by your reasoning.

It would help to foster some good will, theyre woefully short on that it would seem. Then after everyone spends down they can offer full kryos in the ws for 500k ally points and **** everyone off
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options

It would help to foster some good will, theyre woefully short on that it would seem. Then after everyone spends down they can offer full kryos in the ws for 500k ally points and **** everyone off

I'm still waiting for that day. I have a ton.
  • Options
    I'm waiting for something like that for years. CG don't really care about stuff that's free. If that pack would cost money, they would implement a system that we could buy as much of these packs as possible. They're greedy ****.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    They keep saying that they want to come up with some use for all the ally points, but we have seen very little in this regard so far. Just some items in the weekly store.