Mace Windu

Tak
352 posts Member
I really want to get this character to 7* as I got a hunch that it's going to be buffed one day but I'm torn now that kylo is farmable in cantina.

Anyone have any thoughts on mace and his viability or would I just be wasting a huge amount of resources and time on him?

Replies

• Options
    Hi. I have a 4* Windu. In my opinion he kind of sucks. Smite removes a debuff. And his auto attack adds defence up. And I found out if you use Ima Gundi's team defence buff first then Windu's Smite he does some high damage. In my opinion the Devs dont understand Mace Windu as a character. Shatter Point is not implemented in his skillset.

I wish he would be made into a crit based attacker. For example Shatter Point exposes a weakness on a target. Next person to attack that exposed target detonates it causing damage. Vapaad as his unique paasive should give him +Speed and crit on every crit attack. Every crit should have a % chance to expose a weakness (shatter point) that is in essence what Mace Windu is. Best defence is Offence.
  • Options
    I've been using him due to a lucky early draw or something. He has good health and his defensives don't seem to fail that often. That said, he doesn't hit all that hard and no real synergy gain outside of his leadership skill. If you're running a crit heavy Jedi team he could be ok I guess.

Just like just about any other mmo game, there are always trade offs to consider. I use him mainly in pve so he does have a purpose...
  • Options
    Hi. I have a 4* Windu. In my opinion he kind of sucks. Smite removes a debuff. And his auto attack adds defence up. And I found out if you use Ima Gundi's team defence buff first then Windu's Smite he does some high damage. In my opinion the Devs dont understand Mace Windu as a character. Shatter Point is not implemented in his skillset.

I wish he would be made into a crit based attacker. For example Shatter Point exposes a weakness on a target. Next person to attack that exposed target detonates it causing damage. Vapaad as his unique paasive should give him +Speed and crit on every crit attack. Every crit should have a % chance to expose a weakness (shatter point) that is in essence what Mace Windu is. Best defence is Offence.

This is a really good opinion that the developers should pay attention to.

• Options
    Even though I dont have Windu I wish they buffed him a little, he was supposed to be super op in star wars, yet his character is nowhere near top tier even though I guess with the right synergy he could be useful. I think they should give him ability block as well with his special or a damage boost.