Can I beat Tier 7 w/ these characters?

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe with a couple more zetas...?
  • Options
    I have some zetas saved up in case they are necessary. Was hoping I could get by with what I've got. Which 5 should I take into the event? I wanna figure out where to focus gear for the next week
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    That's hard to answer for sure since the reworks haven't been tested in the event. I'm counting on nutes lead.

I can say that ventress, gg, and b2 will almost definitely be included in any top team. Also the rampage zeta on AV is basically mandatory.
  • Options
    so with GG unique zeta, i was thinking bringing in GG, nute (cuz he can die 2x and really pump up GG damage) and then B2, magna and droideka to make GG a damage monster by the end. but I have Dooku g12 and Asajj G11 so could potentially use them too if needed
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    so with GG unique zeta, i was thinking bringing in GG, nute (cuz he can die 2x and really pump up GG damage) and then B2, magna and droideka to make GG a damage monster by the end. but I have Dooku g12 and Asajj G11 so could potentially use them too if needed

Defeated units pump AV's offense as well
  • Slaveen
    481 posts Member
    Options
    You don’t want to use toons with out of turn attacks because they give the enemy toons nondispellable protection up. Magnaguard, Geo Soldier, Sun Fac, Dooku, B1, and zDroideka all fit this category.

So if you’re going to use some of those Zetas, don’t use them in Droideka until after the event because his Zeta will actually hurt you for the event.