Something wrong with the Division

Wen
4 posts Member
Hi, I’m in the (Division 5: 2M-2,49M) with a PG 2.3M so I’m good but I don’t understand why there is some players with 2,8M and more sometimes in the Division 5. They should be normally in the Division 4 but not there are in the same division than me.(exp: the first kyber in my Division has 2.7M of PG)
So i think there is a problem with the matchmaking.
Thanks and let me know if everything are good.

Replies

• Options
    Technically, if a player locked the roster in GAC's first sign up at 2.49m and then went on gearing/leveling frenzy, it's entirely possible. 50k GP/week is not even that much of a development at relatively low GP levels.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    If you're talking about being matched against those players, it's because match making allows you to be matched against ppl in other divisions.
  • Wen
    4 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, I thought about this possibility, but I check all the players in my group before the first fight and I remember the first week of GAC, there was a guy with 2.7 million PG and I asked my guild if it was possible, but they could not answer me
  • Wen
    4 posts Member
    Options
    I don’t understand why they change the matchmaking it was great before when everyone was with the same PG In the group
  • Options
    Wen wrote: »
    I don’t understand why they change the matchmaking it was great before when everyone was with the same PG In the group
    It was most certainly not.
  • Options
    Wen wrote: »
    Yes, I thought about this possibility, but I check all the players in my group before the first fight and I remember the first week of GAC, there was a guy with 2.7 million PG and I asked my guild if it was possible, but they could not answer me

All that proves is that your guildmates don’t understand how GAC works.