Anakin zeta

is the zeta worth doing? about to have g12 Padme, have g13 JKA, GK, Snips, R2.

only zeta im missing is Anakins. I have a zeta saved but dont know if it makes a difference

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, it's worth it. It can easily turn a battle around.
  • Options
    What are the main ones on that squad?
  • MightyWizard
    872 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Depends how you look at it. I like to think that there are three types of zetas. The first one and most valuable, is the zeta upgrade that benefits the whole team. Mostly this will be leader abilities but often uniques as well, like on Ahsoka. Then, there are zeta upgrades that benefit only the character who has it like for example Savage's brute unique ability. Lastly, there are the upgrades that only benefit one character or a very specific setup to even apply. What this means is that in a couple of months as the meta evolves these uniques will become less and less important until they're completely negligible.

So really it depends whether or not you have a zeta upgrade to waste, or to put it differently, one you wouldn't miss in a month or so. Depending on how far along you are in the game, it might be a better idea to build several strong teams first instead of optimizing one or two teams. It's mainly speed and the crucial zetas that win you a fight in arena. I've been getting along perfectly fine in arena without HK's zetas on my DR squad, sitting comfortably in the 10-30's. What keeps me from breaking into the sub-10's is my BSF's speed, which is only 280. So while HK's zetas are great, they're more luxury zetas really, and the same goes for Anakin.