Best Geo Team for Padme With No Brood Alpha?

If you run all Geos but Brood Alpha and are currently going for 5 Star Padme for now, what’s the best group for that? Nute as lead? Do you drop one of the Geos for Asajj etc.? Thanks.

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Idk specifically for geos, but nute worked great for me.
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    Options
    If you run all Geos but Brood Alpha and are currently going for 5 Star Padme for now, what’s the best group for that? Nute as lead? Do you drop one of the Geos for Asajj etc.? Thanks.

Dude u dont need to gear any seps, get GG to gear 13 and he will solo it
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Boros wrote: »

Something tells me if hes asking about geos he probably doesn't have resources to make gg g13 right now
  • Kalano
    415 posts Member
    Options
    Are you asking for a full geo squad without alpha? That would leave you one char short for a full squad
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options
    Nute as lead works wonders, just used him and a just G12 GG (only one medpack) to get seven star. He was only g10. (man this event is SO EASY with the reworks, like no wonder they waited till after she appeared the first time to release them oh cg you suck).

Great team for the fight is Nute lead, Dooku, GG, B2, Asajj.

As for just Geo's no idea. Alpha is what makes the Geo squad, a squad. Nute lead most likely still work. Test it out yourself, with Asajj or not. :)
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Kalano wrote: »
    Are you asking for a full geo squad without alpha? That would leave you one char short for a full squad

Really?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Gorem wrote: »
    Nute as lead works wonders, just used him and a just G12 GG (only one medpack) to get seven star. He was only g10. (man this event is SO EASY with the reworks, like no wonder they waited till after she appeared the first time to release them oh cg you suck).

Great team for the fight is Nute lead, Dooku, GG, B2, Asajj.

As for just Geo's no idea. Alpha is what makes the Geo squad, a squad. Nute lead most likely still work. Test it out yourself, with Asajj or not. :)

I agree 100% with everything. I used exact same squad. Nute lead was great. Super easy after reworks.
  • Options
    I used that same squad, went easy on T5-6, and a couple attempts for T7. No big mods on all either, I did not have to do any swapping.

Here’s what I got Padme 7* with :
    - Nute lead : g10+3, no zeta, Spd 186 (+36)
    - General Grievous : g12, double zeta, Spd 184 (+75)
    - Asajj Ventress, g12+3, double zeta, Spd 198 (+94)
    - Count Dooku, g12+2, zeta, Spd 219 (+52)
    - B2, g11+2, zeta, Spd 146 (+35)

• Options
    Boros wrote: »

The shards to get GG to 7-star are a problem, and I’ve bought every GG in fleet arena store for like a year
  • Options
    Gonna go with Nute lead but I’m asking because as I gear up here I’m wondering whether to waste time on Asajj or not
  • Options
    geos work great with nute, BUT dont use poggles special (somehow i ended up boosting their protection with it). in the end i used asajj instead of hi., so if you have anyone else use them instead of poggle