Add feature that shows which team opponent used in GA

Like the title says:
Add feature that shows which team(s) the opponent used in GA to atack your team. Most other games i played have this function. It’s a good to adjust your strategy and spot cheating.

Replies

• Options
    Nightlores wrote: »
    Like the title says:
    Add feature that shows which team(s) the opponent used in GA to atack your team. Most other games i played have this function. It’s a good to adjust your strategy and spot cheating.

It would help, but not solve issues. Opponent can use proper team to beat yours, but having weaker mods. He wins because of hacks, but all looks ok visually. Pls mind that all fights in MSF, that has this feature, are server based, so you can't cheat as blatantly as here.
    All in all this change would help, but they need a bigger team to verify possible cheaters as well as a better support system than they showed last 3 years.
  • Options
    It’s just one of those ‘quality of life’ features that would really improve the game. It might not be a perfect catch a cheater tool, but in any case it would be great to see which counters are used against your teams.
  • Anderle
    119 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Nightlores wrote: »
    Like the title says:

It I remember correctly, there was a function a long time ago in a galaxy far far away. They implemented it at launch of the game, but removed it like selling gear and training droids. I thinking this was for arena battles...
  • Options
    A simple link to the combat log, witch i assume exists, would be nice, too. Doesn't have to be flashy with a lot of functions - just a more or less readable file.
  • Options
    It'd be nice just to see who ppl use to beat your teams that way you can make improvements in the future.
  • Options
    @Nightlores very good idea! also to learn and see, what counters the others use.

i want to add another idea:

what really could help:

if the mods in the moment of the mod-lock are visible for all opponents!

because then it will be very, very difficult, if a slower darth revan and a slower „dark“ bastila win against a darth revan team. after the mod-lock i can see the opponents mods of course, but with opponent 2 and 3 all can happen.
    - would be also interesting for deploying offense and defense, when only my faster white revan has a chance against his faster dark revan.

• Options
    I'm not sure if they'll ever implement something like this, as it will allow you to see what toons your opponent placed on the back wall if you attack second.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!