Padme Event Mace Windu

Hey CG it would be nice if we had access to a Mace Windu with this much power, yah know?
Never mind the generic Jolee fish Jedi. JKA, Padme and GK are all comparative (aside from event stats and mods) to what we can use. However, refusing to upgrade an iconic character like Windu, and taunting us with what he should be in an already difficult event? That’s messed up.

Can you stop kicking the can down the road already and update Mace Windu to be as good as he should be like in the event?

Replies

• Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Hey CG it would be nice if we had access to a Mace Windu with this much power, yah know?
    Never mind the generic Jolee fish Jedi. JKA, Padme and GK are all comparative (aside from event stats and mods) to what we can use. However, refusing to upgrade an iconic character like Windu, and taunting us with what he should be in an already difficult event? That’s messed up.

Can you stop kicking the can down the road already and update Mace Windu to be as good as he should be like in the event?

There is a LS Geo TB coming, maybe he will get reworked then? I totally agree though, he should be a lot better than he is right now
  • Alijar1
    381 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Between Mace in the Territory Wars, Mace in the Padmé event and Mace in Geo TB, I think CG is both testing the waters for his reworked kit, and is unsure about what they should do with his rework. The only consistency is that Mace has shatterpoint as a Debuff
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    You should also ask why the padawan Anakin in geo TB is better than Jedi Knight Anakin. Maybe he was just promoted on seniority and not skills.
  • Options
    You should also ask why the padawan Anakin in geo TB is better than Jedi Knight Anakin. Maybe he was just promoted on seniority and not skills.

Well that’s a whole different character though.
    And i haven’t paid enough attention but isn’t the kit relatively the same
  • Options
    Alijar1 wrote: »
    Between Mace in the Territory Wars, Mace in the Padmé event and Mace in Geo TB, I think CG is both testing the waters for his reworked kit, and is unsure about what they should do with his rework. The only consistency is that Mace has shatterpoint as a Debuff

I hope. It’s so frustrating to see Mace fulfill his legacy for the AI but we are stuck with an awful hollowed out version piece of poo.
  • Options
    I personally did not see that the Mace In this event was any better.
  • Options
    I personally did not see that the Mace In this event was any better.

Should have used a team that actually let him take some turns and then you’d understand shatter point is devastating under Padme.
  • Options
    When they rework him it'll be underwhelming unless they remove him from squad store. If they keep him there, he'd only be good with specific characters, because if he becomes like Nest or Thrawn (viable in many line ups) it'll be devastating at a lower level. Same thing happened with Cad's rework.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Options
    When they rework him it'll be underwhelming unless they remove him from squad store. If they keep him there, he'd only be good with specific characters, because if he becomes like Nest or Thrawn (viable in many line ups) it'll be devastating at a lower level. Same thing happened with Cad's rework.
    Isn’t that a good thing? Giving new players viable toons early will help with the power gap and keep the game going.
  • Options
    Mace, u r our only hope in win du ING dis game