I see your game CG ;)

Yeappp more gear piles for Jabba to hoard. Looks like a perfect place for some mk5 stun gun salvage pieces but no. Let's put gear that's not needed because we get approx 30/40 per week from an even more useless Mace Windu challenge as a reward in an event that occurs maybe 3 times per YEAR.

Play on a Luke quote: Your faith in continued artificial gear walling your player-base without consequences is your weakness.

52gd1pmr56lm.jpg

uwgc3fiu69ms.jpg

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    i've been running out or that particular gear salvage on the regular.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    leef wrote: »

This.

That is a later game bottleneck.
  • Options

Ummmmmm wut??

xnavrmhokbjy.jpg
  • Options

Me too. It's usually the bottleneck for that piece for me. I find the prototype much easier to come by.
  • Options
    Wait y'all are talking about the pieces I have approx 2200 of right??
  • Options
    Wait y'all are talking about the pieces I have approx 2200 of right??

Yup.
  • Options
    Well I stand corrected I guess. 🤷🏼‍♂️

I'd welcome the opportunity to burn through those. As y'all can see alot of my characters need them. However, the other half of those for the mk8 biotechs are acquired at a much lower rate *leh sigh*
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    yea, i had over 2000 as well at one point. Since then i've ran out multiple times.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    What are you guys using them for?? CLEARLY I haven't progressed in the game as far as I thought I did.
  • Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    I used to be in your boat, saying the same thing....oh how I’ve regret that. I used to have over 2000 of those before, now I’m at 20....and it sucks. I thought I would never run out. My advice, keep collecting them, you will need them.
    So you solely need them to equip golden eyeballs? I'm at 3,4 mill GP, sitting on 2,2k of those and nothing to spend them on...
  • Ultra
    11505 posts Moderator
    edited August 2019
    Options
    The reason they added a full craft eyeball as reward is because Padme’s gear has a huge controversy and CG blames their recipe tool for it

To compensate they gave full craft stun gun / eyeballs to reduce the excessive amount that’s required on top of kyrotech

Doesn’t matter if you had 2000 or 0 the intent was that you can craft an eyeball from nothing
  • Options
    Moorebid wrote: »
    I used to be in your boat, saying the same thing....oh how I’ve regret that. I used to have over 2000 of those before, now I’m at 20....and it sucks. I thought I would never run out. My advice, keep collecting them, you will need them.
    So you solely need them to equip golden eyeballs? I'm at 3,4 mill GP, sitting on 2,2k of those and nothing to spend them on...
    Erm sorry, only 1k left apparently... Hmm 🤔
  • Options
    I think the reason they gave the pair like that is so you can craft a complete MK 8 implant. (https://swgoh.gg/db/gear/129/mk-8-biotech-implant/)
  • Options
    Holy crap she needs 60!!??😯

Nahhh let's not increase drop rates or halve/reduce energy costs or anything intelligent....

EA just LOVES strangling the life out of everything they touch don't they??

If I was a halfway successful small game dev shop and EA approached me I'd respond with the three finger salute 😒
  • Krokovich
    292 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Yeah im at a point where i look for those as priority along with stun guns in all the shipments.

Bring the biotech back to Haat rewards!
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    My yellow ball needs took over guns long ago. And they've been comparable as much needed as eachother for about a year now.

1obyog5s6ciy.png
    xs8anaiwrzbu.png

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Moorebid wrote: »

Don't worry...you will. You need hundreds just on Geos alone. I am 4.5M GP and I am basically out. I have about 150, but only because I'm holding 120 for Malak when he drops.

Golden eyeballs are the bottleneck of g11/g12.

Just go on to swgoh.gg and look up the gear piece and select it. You'll see how many characters need it - and each one needs 60. Right now, I have 67 characters that need it - I'm bad at math, but that's over 3,500 - and that's assuming each only needs it once (which isn't true either).
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*