Look what Yoda has done now!!!

Mc1
306 posts Member
edited March 2016
He is such a buff thief. Poor Poggle. :neutral:imago

Replies

• Options
    its so awesome! i'm glad i did what was necessary to attain Yoda!
  • Options
    That is cool , just missed getting Barris her seven Star have to wait to next time to go for my seven star Yoda
  • Mc1
    306 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    its so awesome! i'm glad i did what was necessary to attain Yoda!

Congrats!!!!! I can't wait to knock off an Old Ben on a team in PvP and swipe those buffs.
    (He can't mind trick anyone on the team with tenacity up and Yoda goes way ahead of him)

• Mc1
    306 posts Member
    Options
    Altoon33 wrote: »
    That is cool , just missed getting Barris her seven Star have to wait to next time to go for my seven star Yoda
    It will give you something to look forward to. :smiley:
  • Options
    That has to be the most unkillable team ever.

Health bonus from Bariss, health every turn from Bariss and Lumi, evade bonus from Lumi

Four toons with healing and Yoda with Battle meditation so no debuffs against you

Four good damage toons

LS dream team
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Mc1
    306 posts Member
    Options

Health bonus from Bariss, health every turn from Bariss and Lumi, evade bonus from Lumi

Four toons with healing and Yoda with Battle meditation so no debuffs against you

Four good damage toons

LS dream team

The health pool, heal, and regen is nuts. Gonna need it when they unlock tougher stages. Lol
  • Options
    Mc1 wrote: »

Four good damage toons

LS dream team

The health pool, heal, and regen is nuts. Gonna need it when they unlock tougher stages. Lol

Yeppers, I used a similar team for my LS stages, Lumi, Bariss, JC, JKG, HRScout, and rented a Jedi. My team had weak damage, stages took ten minutes sometimes to beat, but I never died.
  • Mc1
    306 posts Member
    Options
    Mc1 wrote: »

Four good damage toons

LS dream team

Yeppers, I used a similar team for my LS stages, Lumi, Bariss, JC, JKG, HRScout, and rented a Jedi. My team had weak damage, stages took ten minutes sometimes to beat, but I never died.

True. Im working on Anakin now. He's fast!!!!

• Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Same here with Annie, my Jedi team will eventually be A master apprentice team (without OB1) Yoda, QGJ, Annie, Snips (ahsoka), and Lumi
  • Options
    I swear I had like 7 buffs on everyone from him one match, it was nuts.
  • Mc1
    306 posts Member
    Options
    Same here with Annie, my Jedi team will eventually be A master apprentice team (without OB1) Yoda, QGJ, Annie, Snips (ahsoka), and Lumi

That is gonna be epic!!!!!!

• Mc1
    306 posts Member
    Options
    Mako482 wrote: »
    I swear I had like 7 buffs on everyone from him one match, it was nuts.

I can't wait to do that. I bet you destroyed the opposition.

• Diraan
    332 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Another fun strategy: Buff with a character that gives a team-wide multi-turn buff like Poggle's Offense Up. If the match lasts long enough that the buff is about to run out, use Yoda's 4th ability to restore it to all your other characters for a few more turns. Yoda's buffs won't be renewed, but everyone else's will.
    4/25/2016 - The day General Grevious Shards were reasonably priced.
  • Mc1
    306 posts Member
    Options
    Diraan wrote: »
    Another fun strategy: Buff with a character that gives a team-wide multi-turn buff like Poggle's Offense Up. If the match lasts long enough that the buff is about to run out, use Yoda's 4th ability to restore it to all your other characters for a few more turns. Yoda's buffs won't be renewed, but everyone else's will.

Good tip. I use it to extend Phasma's Advantage too.