Need time limit in TW between fights

K331
168 posts Member
So you having fun in Tw great time ,you got your team ready against malek your almost there but you die ,just malek to die, you set a new team to beat him to finish him ,cant get back in because someone took the fight away from you..Need a time limit before someone else can take your fight away after you die first time..I want to finish it up cant the fun is gone now...Time limit please

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Ask your shardmates not to jump in. Pretty simple.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    It’s a team mode, your guild should work together to win. If someone else has a team that can cleanup, what’s wrong with that?
  • Options
    Not everything has to be regulated by the system. Something it can also help to have guild orders/rules.
  • Options
    You can see who's cleaning up your opponent and DM them.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options

Kinda late at that point...
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »

Kinda late at that point...

Nit if you just wanted to say "Hey! Stop sniping my kills, brah!"
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • K331
    168 posts Member
    Options
    What if they dont know they did.when you click to fight again it should say it's still going on .not open when you setting up another team..when you setting up another team to play again someone else can jump on easy fight that dont know you was playing it..its open even when you setting up new team .this needs to be fixed.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Presumably they saw that your fight just ended. If not it's just bad timing, but not a big enough deal to warrant a change.
  • Options
    Just ask to set a rule for your guildmates not to finish the team someone started less than 15 min ago. How hard is that.
  • Options
    Just say hey guys I am fighting team x please don’t attack it until it’s dead or I say it’s ok.
  • Options
    Imewi_Dira wrote: »
    Just ask to set a rule for your guildmates not to finish the team someone started less than 15 min ago. How hard is that.

But how are they going to know? If player A clears out 3/4 members of enemy team, then selects the rest of that team and starts choosing toons, player B could enter the zone, see the wounded team and decide to attack.

There is no indicator in game that tells you how recently an attack happened.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options

But how are they going to know? If player A clears out 3/4 members of enemy team, then selects the rest of that team and starts choosing toons, player B could enter the zone, see the wounded team and decide to attack.

Well, if it's that fast there's a good chance they saw the battle in progress. It's not like it should take you more than 10secs to pick your team. You can't remod or anything.

If someone happens to jump in in that 10sec window, well, that's just bad luck but not that big of a deal.
  • Options
    That’s my point. It absolutely is possible to open a zone and see a wounded team but not see that they were in battle seconds before.

I don’t think it’s a big deal anyway. The solution already exists: a guild communicating well with an external chat app!
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    That’s my point. It absolutely is possible to open a zone and see a wounded team but not see that they were in battle seconds before.

I don’t think it’s a big deal anyway. The solution already exists: a guild communicating well with an external chat app!

Yeah, it is possible. We are saying the same thing.
  • Options
    Yep.

Whenever it’s happened in my guild, the unlucky person would be straight onto Discord tagging the sniper saying “Hoi! You picked my pocket!”

The 2 situations that make this acceptable are

1) sniper genuinely didn’t see battle in progress

2) there are minutes or even seconds left and clearing the zone gives a win. (Our guild have had 2 TWs where final team was cleared with <2 mins til attack phase ends. One of them was <10 seconds!)
  • Options
    K331 wrote: »
    So you having fun in Tw great time ,you got your team ready against malek your almost there but you die ,just malek to die, you set a new team to beat him to finish him ,cant get back in because someone took the fight away from you..Need a time limit before someone else can take your fight away after you die first time..I want to finish it up cant the fun is gone now...Time limit please

That's a guild issue, not a development issue.
  • Imewi_Dira
    23 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options

If you see a wounded team you want to attack, you wait 15 min and you know you're good to go. Or else you ask your teamates.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options

If you see a wounded team you want to attack, you wait 15 min and you know you're good to go. Or else you ask your teamates.

That's a potentially good guild rule. I think we're all agreeing this is something that can be handled within the guild and does not need regulation by devs.
  • gflegui
    294 posts Member
    Options
    Worst idea ever! Sometimes you need to clear a territory as fast as you can. And that time frame you are asking could prevent your guild from wining!
    TW is not and individual event. If you couldn’t clear a team in one shot then you already harm your guild and should be punished.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    How rude of your guildmate to cleanup a battle you should have won the first time. How rude of them to have to deal with pre-loaded TM to get your guild some banners.
  • Options
    Our guild has a no double dipping rule because we don't want someone wasting multiple attempts against a team they couldn't beat the first time which would cost us more banners. Leave your guild mates some intelligence on the team you lost to, like what abilities are about to pop and then move on to someone else. How your guild fights in TW is all based on your guilds strategy. It doesn't need more restrictions or time limits. Have your guild develop a strategy that works for you.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Also, what difference does it make?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • RawdSW
    150 posts Member
    Options
    K331 wrote: »

We have a very simple rule - you lost a fight, it's no longer yours.

Your personal banners do not matter. If somebody can clear it, they should go for it.
  • Fanatic
    415 posts Member
    Options

The solution is even easier than that. OP needs to forget his pride, its a team effort, stop worrying about your "points" on the scoreboard (which also means the guild leadership needs to understand the score on the scoreboard is irrelevant).
  • Options
    If you are deliberately making a two-staged attack in TW just call it out in guild chat. Don't even need to use discord for that.