When Having No Time to Set Defense

There should be an automatic filling of those empty spots left when setting defense, with either random characters or by power, when the player has no time to do this. I won second place on the championship and could have had the chance of first place and maybe earning Kyber if my first round I'd been able to fill all the slots of defense. Having empty spots on defense is an insta win for the opponent. It was quite frustrating. Hope this issue gets resolved. Thank you.

Replies

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    36 hours (iirc) not enough time?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    I think is 24 hours... but in that specific moment of my life, I had no time.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Did you fill some of the slots and didn't have time to fill the rest of them? If you set no defense, it is done automatically in the manner you seem to be asking for, so I'm confused.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    It is 24 hours, yes.

I can understand not having time to set any D. How did you have time to set some D but not all?

Beyond that, I agree any open spots should be autofilled, so your opponent has the chance to earn full banners, which now matters because of the GAC format.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Yes, I filled out some spots and wanted to study my others but life got in the way, and did think it was going to be automatically as when you fill nothing at all.
  • Options
    Not everyone wants to deploy every slot. Your solution screws them. Be on top of your game and actually play the game. Stop asking the game to play the game for you
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Mousie wrote: »
    Not everyone wants to deploy every slot.

Why not?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    yeyesitita wrote: »
    Yes, I filled out some spots and wanted to study my others but life got in the way, and did think it was going to be automatically as when you fill nothing at all.

It should fill the rest, I agree, but not for the reason you give.