Why is my Grievous not getting the health he should from mods

Just from health percentages he should have +78%, but he has nowhere near that. Any info appreciated
22d1cmoix1p6.png
jeofpj4zjujq.png
563jmzznebqy.png
j7b56xcz5ls8.png
qjvpdh3m3cqd.png

Replies

• Chaoscore
    81 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    CamaroAMF wrote: »
    Only counts against the base health for closed gear sets. So all that G12 gear with the nice health increases won’t be counted since G12 can’t be closed yet

same for g13
    934-111-319
  • Options
    Mods don't count stats from currently equipped gear. You need to get him to G13 for the mods to use his entire health pool.
  • Options
    Once you apply the GS13 his health jumps considerably. I am at 109k and still have 2 mods to take to 6E. He hits like a fracking train 🚂
  • Options
    Chaoscore wrote: »
    CamaroAMF wrote: »
    Only counts against the base health for closed gear sets. So all that G12 gear with the nice health increases won’t be counted since G12 can’t be closed yet

same for g13
    Mods don't count stats from currently equipped gear. You need to get him to G13 for the mods to use his entire health pool.
    Once you apply the GS13 his health jumps considerably. I am at 109k and still have 2 mods to take to 6E. He hits like a fracking train 🚂

Thanks a lot you guys
  • Options
    Mine was around that at g12 and just from adding the piece to go to g13 he jumped up to 118k. Your good
  • Options
    Percentage mods add stats based on the gear level under the current one you sit at. So a G8 Grievous with percent mods will take percentages based on G1-G7. Because so much base health is given in G12, you won't see those percentage benefits until G13.
  • Options
    Put those mods on Lobot. Wayyyyy more health