How many shards do you get if you unlocked har already?

Goosy
173 posts Member
Hey all,

How many shards do you get if you unlocked a char already?

Thanks
Goosey

Replies

• Options
    If you are talking about the Shard Shop, i traded in 5 Sidious shards into the shop and got 75 shard shop shards, so 5 shards for 75, but it costs 300 for 2 character shards, which tbh is a kinda jip!
  • Goosy
    173 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    No sorry - drood bundle. I got one of them already and thinking of getting the bundle.

Was wondering again what the rationwas I think I got this IG88 drood already. The one we got from logging in :)
  • Options
    Goosy wrote: »
    No sorry - drood bundle. I got one of them already and thinking of getting the bundle.

Was wondering again what the rationwas I think I got this IG88 drood already. The one we got from logging in :)

IG-86 is the tutorial droid but if you haven't 7* him the character 8s converted into shards so instead of 15 x IG-86 shards you get 22
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Kabal
    62 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I think it depends on the * rating of the base unlock. I just had Fett drop from a Bronzium card, and as I had already unlocked him, I was granted 22 shards (which leaves me 1 shy from getting him up to 5*s until tomorrow, if I get at least one from one of his nodes).

Edit: Never mind, the guy above explained it.