Revan redeemed incoming?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Strubz wrote: »
    The new meta is going to need to subtly overcome the ability of the current meta.

Something like "if enemy team contains someone whose name rhymes with "Kevin", they lose all leadership and unique abilities.

Jedi Master Mickey Mouse special ability: At start of fight, Mickey resets canon wiping all EU characters from EA/CG database rendering them useless. Proceeds to enable Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker.
  • Options
    Watch Ki-Adi-Mundi be a Malak-type event and his unique is "All Sith and Sith Empire health steal effects are nullified", and "Team is immune to shock".
  • CadoaBane
    563 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Come on, how can anyone not want that guy in his team? B)o:)

4354786-0221370855-tumbl.jpg

STAR-WARS-Darth-Revan-2-sabres-canvas-print-self-adhesive-poster-photo-print-1904-p.jpg
  • Beyol
    328 posts Member
    Options
    CadoaBane wrote: »

STAR-WARS-Darth-Revan-2-sabres-canvas-print-self-adhesive-poster-photo-print-1904-p.jpg

Nope.
  • Options
    Beyol wrote: »

Nope.

^This x 1,000,000,000,000,000%
  • Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    No. Beaten by a character you dont know is not fun at all.

But revan is famous, kotor is...blablahblah...

Theres something called language barrier. Most ppl in my guild dont even know who thrawn is.

No more Revans.

On Thrawn, The Rebels series starts slow in first season but after that is very good. Worth a watch - especially if you like Thrawn, Darth Maul and Ahsoka.

Thrawn is awesome even if all you know of him is from this series. Hes not just one of the top characters in this game - hes one of the top in all of Star Wars.

And thats what language barrier does.
    Most ppl in my guild dont speak english, even they own kotor or rebels, they dont understand everything.
  • Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    No. Beaten by a character you dont know is not fun at all.

But revan is famous, kotor is...blablahblah...

Theres something called language barrier. Most ppl in my guild dont even know who thrawn is.

No more Revans.

On Thrawn, The Rebels series starts slow in first season but after that is very good. Worth a watch - especially if you like Thrawn, Darth Maul and Ahsoka.

Thrawn is awesome even if all you know of him is from this series. Hes not just one of the top characters in this game - hes one of the top in all of Star Wars.

And thats what language barrier does.
    Most ppl in my guild dont speak english, even they own kotor or rebels, they dont understand everything.

How is that a language problem, where are you from if I may ask? English is also not my first language, but all the games, books and tv series are available in multiple languages. Except for the newest books out there, of course, but that's just a matter of time until also available. B)
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    Options

It’s such deliberate fan service that guy , that’s why. He’s lame.
    Make him evil and good
    Give boba fett look
    Use Vader story
    Give mace windu lightsaber

He’s the subway sandwich of Star Wars. Have it your way , Burger King sith man.
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Options
    @Stick that’s SO sad, but SO true 😂😂😂😂😂
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne