Who Has The Best Celebration Dance, Josh or Andy?

2Next

Replies

  • Nikoms565
    12075 posts Member
    Josh Fenderman
    How is this close? Andy is "acting" - and not even breaking a sweat... while Josh is letting his musical spirit take control of his hat-wearing, 80s looking bad self.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

    In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nihion
    2230 posts Member
    Andy Bernard
    I like Micheal and Dwight’s celebration dance more.
  • CCyrilS
    3671 posts Member
    edited August 14
    Andy Bernard
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    How is this close? Andy is "acting" - and not even breaking a sweat... while Josh is letting his musical spirit take control of his hat-wearing, 80s looking bad self.

    You know josh was acting too, right?
  • TVF
    18009 posts Member
    Josh Fenderman
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    How is this close? Andy is "acting" - and not even breaking a sweat... while Josh is letting his musical spirit take control of his hat-wearing, 80s looking bad self.

    You know josh was acting too, right?

    How....dare you???
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • CCyrilS
    3671 posts Member
    Andy Bernard
    TVF wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    How is this close? Andy is "acting" - and not even breaking a sweat... while Josh is letting his musical spirit take control of his hat-wearing, 80s looking bad self.

    You know josh was acting too, right?

    How....dare you???

    I just wonder how many ppl think he was real lol.

    Wait...did you.... oh man sorry to break it to ya
  • TVF
    18009 posts Member
    Josh Fenderman
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    How is this close? Andy is "acting" - and not even breaking a sweat... while Josh is letting his musical spirit take control of his hat-wearing, 80s looking bad self.

    You know josh was acting too, right?

    How....dare you???

    I just wonder how many ppl think he was real lol.

    Wait...did you.... oh man sorry to break it to ya

    Josh Fenderman is absolutely real. There was a Genuine Hollywood Factual Report episode about him.

    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • CCyrilS
    3671 posts Member
    Andy Bernard
    TVF wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    How is this close? Andy is "acting" - and not even breaking a sweat... while Josh is letting his musical spirit take control of his hat-wearing, 80s looking bad self.

    You know josh was acting too, right?

    How....dare you???

    I just wonder how many ppl think he was real lol.

    Wait...did you.... oh man sorry to break it to ya

    Josh Fenderman is absolutely real. There was a Genuine Hollywood Factual Report episode about him.


    Only counts if you saw a youtube vid. There's no arguing with that.
  • TVF
    18009 posts Member
    Josh Fenderman
    Josh is still winning by a one-vote margin. I don't want to put my thumb on the scale, so I'll just stand on the scale. Vote for Josh.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra
    4541 posts Member
    Andy Bernard
    It’s tied and OPs vote shouldn’t count since he is the poll maker so technically, Andy is winning
  • TVF
    18009 posts Member
    Josh Fenderman
    TVF wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    oh then its andy obviously

    Attention!

    @Ultra voted out of spite. I have the chat log to prove it. Therefore, the vote is invalidated, and the current count is 7-8-5. That is all.

    The vote is 9-8-7 and the poll maker makes the rules of the poll.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nihion
    2230 posts Member
    Andy Bernard
    TVF wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    oh then its andy obviously

    Attention!

    @Ultra voted out of spite. I have the chat log to prove it. Therefore, the vote is invalidated, and the current count is 7-8-5. That is all.

    The vote is 9-8-7 and the poll maker makes the rules of the poll.

    You told us when we walked in that we would be running this poll, now exactly how much Josh Fenderman did you watch?!
  • TVF
    18009 posts Member
    Josh Fenderman
    None of that is true.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    18009 posts Member
    Josh Fenderman
    The vote is now tied. Shame on whomever voted last!
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nihion
    2230 posts Member
    Andy Bernard
    Oof, Andy is winning now.
  • TVF
    18009 posts Member
    Josh Fenderman
    TVF wrote: »
    The vote is now tied.

    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • CCyrilS
    3671 posts Member
    Andy Bernard
    TVF wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    The vote is now tied.

    Look again
  • TVF
    18009 posts Member
    Josh Fenderman
    TVF wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    oh then its andy obviously

    Attention!

    @Ultra voted out of spite. I have the chat log to prove it. Therefore, the vote is invalidated, and the current count is 7-8-5. That is all.

    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    18009 posts Member
    Josh Fenderman
    ^Look again.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • CCyrilS
    3671 posts Member
    Andy Bernard
    TVF wrote: »
    ^Look again.

    Then the only solution is for @Ultra to revote. Outcome will be the same, so Andy still ahead.
  • I voted absentee months ago.
  • Ultra
    4541 posts Member
    Andy Bernard
    I would vote for Josh if I could revote but I can't revote :/
  • Nihion
    2230 posts Member
    Andy Bernard
    Ultra wrote: »
    I would vote for Josh if I could revote but I can't revote :/

    Alright, who do you work for?!
  • Josh Fenderman
    This is still going on? Wasn’t Josh crowned weeks ago?
  • Gifafi
    2146 posts Member
    Josh Fenderman
    typical, blue squares trying to invalidate an election after the fact.
  • TVF
    18009 posts Member
    Josh Fenderman
    This is still going on? Wasn’t Josh crowned weeks ago?

    source.gif
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nihion
    2230 posts Member
    Andy Bernard
    Gifafi wrote: »
    typical, blue squares trying to invalidate an election after the fact.

    A: Don’t get political, this is Star Wars, and it takes absolutely no inspiration at all or deals with any politics whatsoever
    3: It was TVF who tried to invalidate Ultras vote, and Ultra who wanted to change their vote after the fact
  • TVF
    18009 posts Member
    Josh Fenderman
    Tried?
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra
    4541 posts Member
    Andy Bernard
    I just want TVF to give me revote privileges so i could revote for Andy and he didn't take the bait because Andy >>>>>>>>>>>
Sign In or Register to comment.