Bad RNG? Or dodge meta?

J7000
2059 posts Member
Just went up against a Dooku team and counted dodges which came out to be 50%

About to fight the team again. Hoping just had RNG or glad I'm about to 7* Dooku...

Anyone else see this? Just asking not freaking out lol

Replies

• Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Hmm it's gonna be a new problem,more worried about GW and every team having dooku leader. Just faced a team a team in GW and had to put every healer I have in against them with lumi as leader. Ended battle with 100% health for everyone and everyone alive because there was like 50 dodges in the match
  • Hauzer
    147 posts Member
    Options
    YAY, now it's like playing vs 5 Sids!
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Jesus man, fought them again and no it wasn't 50 percent but holy carp... Still LOTS of dodges and then if course his Daka went into God mode.

Glad I'm farming Dooku....
  • Options
    Nice lol, I know who i am using now
  • Cythis
    273 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah the new annoying GW team, I faced x2 Dooku, Yoda, Rey, RP and Sid's today
  • Options
    I may need to put my maxed Dooku as leader :#
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Cythis wrote: »

Maul... Maul.... Omg.... Maul
  • Cythis
    273 posts Member
    Options
    J7000 wrote: »
    Cythis wrote: »

Maul... Maul.... Omg.... Maul

Not understanding the meaning. I'm not saying its OP or even worthy of arena just annoying in GW when your goal is to take as little damage as possible and its dodge, dodge, dodge.
  • Options
    I just played an Arena match for #2 (just for fun, as I had missed payout because of the outage) where I had Dooku lead against QGJ lead. Because of horrible luck (my Dooku didn't stun QGJ and his stunned my Dooku AND my QGJ), I was down to RP at 2/3 and no buffs against a full Lumi (with Evasion) and Sid. Plenty of dodges/foresights/offense ups later, both Lumi and Sid were dead and RP was hanging on at 10%. Dooku is FUN. Can't wait to get Rey (currently at 222/80).