LG server mates; icyraine. SUN. Bill. gypertonic...

CPLEE
34 posts Member
looking for server mates on my shard. be nice to get to know the competition :)
shard with
top 10 has icyraine. SUN etc as in title

Replies

• CPLEE
    34 posts Member
    Options
  • jcw895
    80 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Hello CPLEE89, jcw895 here. I see you running a 7* Rex, very nice! I currently hover around the top 10-20 range. Mind me asking what your time zone is?
  • CPLEE
    34 posts Member
    Options
    love my rex. I hover around same as you, regularly push top 5 tho. I'm GMT+0
    you?
  • Options
    Asian time zone.

I don't think I've fought your team before. I believe you ran a droid team before with HK (L), 86, 88, GS, and Poggle or something like that? Now you run clones, which is pretty cool. I fought someone else with a similar team though, Killerdroid. His team was like Rex (L), Aayla, Fives, Clone Sergeant, and someone else. Wasn't too difficult a team if I recall correctly.

Arena has been getting tough recently (started like 3 days ago)... I used to only fall back to the mid-20s overnight and could easily make my way to the top 5 with 1 refresh but now, I've been dropping to the 40s and 50s overnight making it more difficult to hit top 5 (finished at #10 today). Same thing is happening to the other guys in my time zone (SUN, Redrum, Beng Saber). I think that more casual players are finally catching up and maxing out their teams now, so everyone in the top 50 has a pretty good shot at top 10. All of that will probably change next week though, when the level cap increase comes. Good luck!
  • Options
    http://imgur.com/a/VZAS1

Hey CPLEE I took #1 today for just the second time! Beat Icyraine to do it. He was running Dooku (L), Sid, RG, Rey, and GS when I fought him. Funnily enough, Kulumie Bameiro at #2 actually seems to have the stronger team comp, yet Icy is always the one on top. Anyway, just wanted to let you know that anyone can do it!