Resistance vs First Order team synergy

Hey guys, just looking to get some insight into people's experience using multiple resistance or first order heroes. Finn, Poe and Resistance pilot vs Kylo Ren, Captain Phasma and First Order Officer specifically.

Leaning more towards the First Order side currently, but haven't really heard much about the resistance heroes yet. If anyone has any experience with either side, your input here would be appreciated :)

Replies

• Options
    Haven't seen much chatter regarding the resistance. I'm tempted to go for Finn go check out his capabilities.
  • Options
    I use resistance trooper and pilot, I like them, though maybe the main reason is I don't have too many other characters. I certainly miss the 4k crits that came with the bug, and the expose doesn't seem to proc as much as 50%, but they are still good damage. I am in the process of leveling Poe, but thus far, like most people seem to echo, he has been underwhelming.
  • Options
    Ive used fotp, kylo, and phasma. Phasma's leader ability is underwhelming do to proc rate but otherwise a recent buffer. Kylo is underwhelming in general. Fotp is just a badass. I don't really notice a synergy between them Unfortunately. I don't have fo officer yet.
    --Nud Stark--
  • Options
    is the pilot having bug? becoz the stats of the pilot is not as good as the other characters. i was so confuse!
  • Options
    Ive used fotp, kylo, and phasma. Phasma's leader ability is underwhelming do to proc rate but otherwise a recent buffer. Kylo is underwhelming in general. Fotp is just a badass. I don't really notice a synergy between them Unfortunately. I don't have fo officer yet.

Got pretty lucky today. Drew fo officer 3* with 500 gems I got for the barris nerf! Then drew a barris branzium card for 32 shards lol.
    I've only managed to get him to lvl48 and still 3 star, but at least in ds battles phasma, talia, fotp, kylo, and foo were pretty good. He is weak, but they could pretty much control the battle. I'm still not impressed with kylo and sid will take his place in this group.
    --Nud Stark--
  • Options

I have to strongly disagree with kylo being underwhelming. I've been climbing pretty far up into the arena ranks and he is an absolute beast and staple in my squad.
  • RAMifications
    189 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    moddom wrote: »

I have to strongly disagree with kylo being underwhelming. I've been climbing pretty far up into the arena ranks and he is an absolute beast and staple in my squad.

Not to sound like a donkey, but what does pretty far up mean? Currently rank 6 with 15k power surrounded by 18k power teams. Kylo hits like a wet noodle, takes turn to be able to counter, and only has a chance to int heals instead of sids 100%. (Edit: lvl 51 kylo, lvl 4 gear, lvl 3 abilities so he has a ways to go)

On a side note, I just decided to try a defensive team on my last turn. I thought I was going to lose but OMG the other team got slaughtered. Phasma, luminara, vader, sid, and fotp. It was over in less than a minute! I got some lucky procs but it was awesome. I even had to kill daka twice and their sid twice.
    --Nud Stark--
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    Options
    Ran into a sid/vader/kylo team that wiped me very quickly. Then again i always seem to lose to vader.
  • Options
    is the pilot having bug? becoz the stats of the pilot is not as good as the other characters. i was so confuse!

resistance pilot use to have a bug that did more damage
  • RAMifications
    189 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I think someone mentioned earlier in this thread or another that Phasma'so cool downs are too long. But if you consider the crazy +turn bonuses it doesnt really seem to matter. FOO+Phasma seem to be controlling fights for me atm but haven't had a chance to test in an equal lvl battle yet.

I also think the FO proc bonus for Phasma'seem leadership skill is not working correctly. They don't seem to proc any more than other toons.
    --Nud Stark--