For all the Gw qq's

Hello to all the whiners regarding GW. :)
Here is a team that can plow through it, with no loss.
Barris (lead).
Qgj.
Asoka (Le Snips :)).
Luminara.
Gs.
There is so huge amounts of heals in this setup, and still decent damage.
All characters preferably *7 ofc, but it ain't mandatory. It can be easily done with some at *5 and *6
Try it out guys and enjoy the easy plowing B)

Replies

• Options
    Because its so easy for F2P to get QGJ and ashoka like. that!
  • Diraan
    332 posts Member
    Options
    I've been thinking of switching Sid out for Le Snips since the update. Is it better to have his Heal immunity or Snips' extra heals for when Bariss and Lumi are on cooldown?
    4/25/2016 - The day General Grevious Shards were reasonably priced.
  • Options
    I usually really like it when the enemy heals in GW...gives me time for my cool downs to, um, cool down.
  • Puke_Piestalker
    68 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I rarely use any heals from lumi and Barris, the heal from Barris lead each turn is usually enough, hence to the 3 combo with snips special and gs+qgj assist(killers) . They ain't that hard to farm to *5(qgj+snips) the %health from Barris keep em alive.. Just max their gear and abilities.. Ofc if you are totally new and don't have the chars yet, they are a decent grind for Gw... All have to start at some place.. Rome didn't get build in a day B)
  • Puke_Piestalker
    68 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Snips heal is better then sid's for sure.. And what CaroCanon says, it dosent matter if the Ai heals, it just help your 3 killer combo to come aline again :p