Recent Game Performance

The Geo TB doesn't seem to be playing well today, anyone else having the same experience? The game has always had it's ups and downs, usually based around large updates that get corrected when things get optimized a little later. Sometimes, like today, when the game crashes out during a TB special mission and my whole guild is affected I will send a message into support, just so they know it happened to at least one more person. Maybe the last quiet update or two had some extra stuff in the background compromising performance? Hoping this is just a hiccup and not the beginning of a new list of unsupported devices.

The last couple times I have reached out, EA support has encouraged me to go to the forums and make some noise and garner support...I don't love that.

I am not trying to cause trouble and I get that CG is trying to balance excellent game play, security, and functionality here. Either my device can handle the content though or tell me it's not supported anymore.

Replies

• Options
    We’ve had the same thing in our guild today. A couple got booted from TB battles, and my game froze twice during arena fights. Real buggy today, I sent in a support ticket
  • Options
    I experience performance issues since a few weeks, or meanwhile 1-2 months.
    In fights like Arena, or Raid, it looks like my device (Samsung S7edge) is not able to handle all the stuff which is going on in the fight, extreme slow motion, sometimes i don't even see the move of the toon, but just how it comes back to its starting position etc., didn't count how much battles i've lost because of that, but it's very annoying.
    And on the next day everything works smooth again, so it can't be the device itself.
    Swiss Garde Officer, drop me a message if you're interested joining