Next GAC

Sonnensturm
34 posts Member
edited August 2019
The Game is a lot more fun with GA, please bring us a GA for training or another GAC. It doesn't take that much time for the players, so why are you waiting? 1 day registration, 1 day preparation and 1 day attacking shouldn't be a Problem for the players. And if they really don't want to have the "stress" everyday, they shouldn't register. And I think there should be better rewards after the whole Championship.
Post edited by Sonnensturm on

Replies

• Options
    The Game is a lot more fun with GA, please bring us a GA for training or another GAC. It doesn't take that much time for the players, so why are you waiting? 1 day registration, 1 day preparation and 1 day attacking shouldn't be a Problem for the players. And if they really don't want to have the "stress" everyday, they shouldn't register. And I think there should be better rewards after the whole Championship and it should be longer. Not just 3 fights, a real championship has to have like 10 fights in a row.
    The championship has 12 battles, I see no problem there.
  • Options
    I agree that there should be more GAC, it's my favorite game mode right now. However, as the person above mentioned, the championship already has 12 battles. The battles are just split into 4 groupings of 3. If you are suggesting that it just be 12 battles in a row without those separate groupings, then I can't agree with that. The way it works now is absolutely fine. I can get 1st place rewards 4 times instead of just once at the end.
  • Options
    Ok, I agree with you guys.
  • Options
    But it's still kinda annoying, if you have to register all 3 days again and again.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    But it's still kinda annoying, if you have to register all 3 days again and again.

It's better than the alternative of being locked out for a whole month if you miss the signup day.