I have a dilemma, what do you guys think?

TommyFresh
55 posts Member
edited March 2016
So I've decided to turn from the meta and start farming a Rebel Team. I hold a pretty nice spot in the arena, normally sit between 60-100, and I'm in an older server. My problem is that I want to continue holding this spot in the arena so I can get two arena shipments per day so I can get My ST Han up. I'm running Poe atm, he is 5* 11/65, do I continue to farm him or should I start farming HRS immediately?

I have a dilemma, what do you guys think? 21 votes

Finish Poe to keep arena rank
42%
Zombie8mylunchcosmicturtle333StevoThelubricantReyiaNaugrinAltoon33supachaiShaolinPunk 9 votes
Might as well start HRS because ST Han is a great tank too
57%
scubaWildcats1203ChronickDieciedue2Megadeth3700KamikazeRhombusArubeIsThisThomTheSickmaster86CollinFJedi_Rome20KnightAtlas23 12 votes

Replies

• Options
    Poe is better than Han at this point, Han almost needs another tank with him so he can stay alive long enough for his turn meter to make a difference.
  • Options
    If you just want to be able to afford two ST Han shipments, I believe you only need to be top 200 in arena due to the extra 100 from the daily challenge. You can do that without Poe.
  • Options
    My server is from early December and I am able to hold top 20 without refreshes with only a 5* Poe. There are two downsides to him being only 5*:
    1. He dies quicker once he taunts. Duh.
    2. You will get targeted more often. I see my team drop more than teams with the exact same setup except their Poe is higher.

You only need to stay in the top 200 to get 2 arena shipments a day so I say go for HRS. I am actually doing the same thing you are and am farming him in cantina instead of starring up my Poe. By the way I found HRS to be relatively easy to gear up.
  • Options
    Poe isn't absolutely necessary at higher than 5 stars unless he is underperforming for you at 5 stars. You amily want his gear to be high, and his level maxed out of course.