13Next

Replies

• Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Pros:
    +Plays the game regularly
    +Used to play from the outside in
    +Whales -- so is aware of how expensive / pricey this game is
    +Competitive endgame player (5 Million GP ) and working on Geo TB squads so he sees the same difficulty curve we do
    +Tries to enjoy the game (working on jawas)

Cons:
    -7 Years of EA Sports, TellTale (episodic content)

No surprise that we will end up getting someone that has a good resume in microtransaction history since this is one of the biggest moneymakers out there

Jury is still out on whether he will be good or bad as far as paywall goes. If he's a daily player then he is aware of how largely accessible and free to play this game is, but at the same time, he knows things that pushes him over spending territory or things that can be done to limit F2P model as much as possible

Hopefully he recognizes that the whales and krakens aren't the ONLY spenders. Some of us will never drop $99.99 on the crystal vault or a faction bundle but may drop the $99.99 we COULD spend on smaller purchases that have good value. The recent $8.99 bundles are what I'm talking about. More of that please. I'm thinking things like a $9.99 bundle for 100 MKV stun guns or something. If something like that popped up every couple months or so I would pry my wallet open a lot more
  • TVF
    36630 posts Member
    Options
    It's Monday 366 days a year around here buddy!

Respectfully disagree, it's Tuesday 300 days a year around here. Not only did EA turn all seven knobs to Tuesday, they broke 65 of the day levers.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    When I read the title all I see is “Welcome Malak” ;)