Logray

I’ve been grinding logray for so long I have watched my children grow old, start family, and retire already. Can we put him somewhere that he appears more than once a month so I don’t have to burden my grandchildren’s grandchildren with this never ending task lol. In all seriousness I see him maybe once every two weeks and have been grinding shards for him since January and he is 5/85 maybe it’s my work schedule but shuffling some old characters on more accessible spots would be more than welcome if possible.

Replies

• Options
    I started tracking my Logray farm when I was 46/85 on July 18. I received 9 shards from last month's Forest Moon Assault Battle.

Other than that I'm up to 80/100 and it's August 17th. So that's 110 shards in about a month.
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    I started tracking my Logray farm when I was 46/85 on July 18. I received 9 shards from last month's Forest Moon Assault Battle.

Other than that I'm up to 80/100 and it's August 17th. So that's 110 shards in about a month.

I’ve seen him 5 times in that same timespan. RNG sucks.
  • Options
    He and paploo are both there only...Does take a good while, but you will get there.
  • Options
    It really gives you a sense of accomplishment when you do finally have them. The harder it is to acquire, the better the payoff!
  • TVF
    36611 posts Member
    Options
    Back in my day, we had to farm him the same way ;)
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    cboath7 wrote: »
    He and paploo are both there only...Does take a good while, but you will get there.

Paploo is also on Cantina nodes. No one should be wasting Guild currency to get him. (If you have been, I'm sorry—but please stop! He's not worth it, and far easier to obtain by just farming Cantina.)
  • Options
    @Ckingera and you've checked every single refresh including the overnight one? I have tracked all 4 Guild Currency store refreshes each day during that span.
  • Options
    If you check every single refresh it shouldn't take more than 60 days to get him. Sure he was a pain to grind but he isn't the worst. My old republic characters are taking 3+ months through light/dark battles.
  • Options
    We’ve all been there mate, I had to struggle to get C3P0 with teebo instead of logray because I was stuck at 10/100 for the longest time, after overgearing logray being sure I would make it time. What I’m trying to say is do not despair, eventually you’ll get there ^^
  • Options
    @Vendi1983 no I said in the post my work schedule is probably making it worse. I work 9 hour shifts 5 days a week. I just happen to never see him
  • Options
    If you are desperate and can afford it, refresh the store.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    @DaarthBrewer Actually that's an option I never considered. I've only ever refreshed the mod store because it's so darn cheap.

@Ckingera that's frustrating for sure. I ended up setting an alarm slightly earlier because I was always missing the 01:00-07:00 store refresh. It's still going in waves though, 8-straight store resets in the last two days without him.
  • Options
    ULTranum wrote: »
    If you check every single refresh it shouldn't take more than 60 days to get him. Sure he was a pain to grind but he isn't the worst. My old republic characters are taking 3+ months through light/dark battles.

I am not missing any refresh,it was way longer than that for sure,but i find gearing takes more time than even getting that legendery logray from shop.