Help! Account is banned

Alibaster
posts Member
edited August 2019
Good day.

A day and a half ago, when I tried to start the game, the following inscription flew out: "this account is banned from playing due to repeat offenses". I tried to contact technical support, they recommended contacting the forum.

I assure you that I have never used prohibited methods, and also strongly recommended that others do not do this. This situation surprised me unpleasantly, I don’t understand what this punishment is connected with. If possible, please explain the reason for this punishment to prevent this in the future.

Please help solve this problem. I am a member of a strong guild and my absence is extremely negative for its results.

From myself I am ready to provide all the necessary data.

My user name - Alibaster

I leave you possible options for contacting me, in addition to the answer on the forum, due to the need for an early solution to this misunderstanding.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Boros
    507 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Alibaster wrote: »
    Good day.

A day and a half ago, when I tried to start the game, the following inscription flew out: "this account is banned from playing due to repeat offenses". I tried to contact technical support, they recommended contacting the forum.

I assure you that I have never used prohibited methods, and also strongly recommended that others do not do this. This situation surprised me unpleasantly, I don’t understand what this punishment is connected with. If possible, please explain the reason for this punishment to prevent this in the future.

Please help solve this problem. I am a member of a strong guild and my absence is extremely negative for its results.

From myself I am ready to provide all the necessary data.

My user name - Alibaster

I leave you possible options for contacting me, in addition to the answer on the forum, due to the need for an early solution to this misunderstanding.

Remove ur information what are you doing, message ur info privately
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Options
    @Alibaster to start with remove your personal details this is a public forum and thats not a very good idea
    2nd nobody on this forum can or will help you.
    3rd the only help available is to contact @CG_Leviathan by clicking on their name here and selecting message / new message.
    speak to them directly and then await a response it will take time as they are very busy investigating all the cheating reports.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    LynnYoda wrote: »
    @Alibaster to start with remove your personal details this is a public forum and thats not a very good idea
    2nd nobody on this forum can or will help you.
    3rd the only help available is to contact @CG_Leviathan by clicking on their name here and selecting message / new message.
    speak to them directly and then await a response it will take time as they are very busy investigating all the cheating reports.

This.

I have removed the personal information.

CG_Leviathan is the only one who can help you with this matter.
This discussion has been closed.