TB really NEEDS better tools more than ever now

It has been the case for a long time with the Territory Battles that guild officers have needed better information & tools to manage 50 players and the various different sectors, platoons, fleet & character battles etc. BUT with the new and much harder Geonosis TB, which we want to enjoy too, it has highlighted just how inadequate the in-game information about guild participation etc is, and Officers REALLY NEED better Info & Tools, and nothing that should be hard to add either.
So @cg_sbcrumb or whoever needs to be convinced, can we PLEASE get the following added to the event Stats section etc:

1) The GP Deployed info to be split into one for Chars & one for Fleets for each phase
2) The 'per phase' Combat Missions attempted figure info to be split into one for Chars & one for Fleets
3) An "Unbreakable Block" on specific battles or platoons or sectors etc instead of still allowing people to ignore it and do a Rogue Action
4) An Officer-Only "Deploy All" button that's available only in the last 6-Hours of each phase so that people who're asleep/working/away etc can at least have their GP included even if they've not been able to get on and do battles
5) An option for all the stats for each phase (and the overall totals so far) to be able to be exported to XLS/CSV file

None of these should be difficult or complicated-to-add changes, and on first look may not appear to make a big difference but for Guild Officers who need to try and organize 50 players in different time zones with real life etc they'd make things MUCH easier and make the TB less like "work"

Replies

• Options
    This would be really helpfull!

3) additionaly a possibilty to block platoons please.

Time to check everything after the battle (like TW).
  • Options
    These are all very good ideas that I'd personally like to see, especially the fleet/character gp breakdown and review period.
  • Options
    That's is a great idea beeblerox and Cweneldic also. Please help make it so.
  • Options
    Worth the Dev time spent to make life easier for everyone going forward
  • Options
    I agree. It's a complex operation and we could use some better tools.
  • Options
    Any update with the above will definitely take away some of the tedious aspect of TB for both members and officer's
    I upvote you sir
  • Options
    I agree, better tools and information will be very helpful.
  • gura
    20 posts Member
    Options
    Each improvement is very warm welcomed. @CG - help your’s player base
  • Options
    I think these improvement suggestions would be very helpful
  • EE8
    3 posts Member
    Options
    New tools for organization and performance tracking are absolutely necessary. This is the current end game content and should be treated as such in regards to developer time spent on maintaining and improving the experience.
  • Options
    Thumbs up for the mentioned tools!

===============================================================================

https://swgoh.gg/g/757/weltraum-piraten/

https://swgoh.gg/u/chakyth/

May the force be with you ..... und der Klabautermann!
  • Options
    Several of these would be nice.
    Couple of additions/refinements:

Show the GP NOT deployed by each user in a given phase. (Much more useful to admin than the GP deployed.) This could be separated into fleet and characters, as suggested above.
    This would make it easier to tell how close are to getting a star, and tell who to remind to
    deploy.

Would be handy to have the total GP deployed (or not deployed, either one) for a phase in addition.
    (Make it easier to determine when to open up deployment.)
    Likewise display total GP from battles so far for each phase. (Again, make it easier to estimate when to open up deployment.)