Carth's Ability Names

I've played KOTOR for years. Carth is one of my favorite characters, and I always loved his voice acting. When I heard that they were bringing him to the game, I was excited to see his ability names, as for Bastila, Jolee, and T3 they had things that fit their character, or even were part of their builds in the actual game (Master Gearhead, Master Battle Meditation, etc).

But when Carth came out, his 2 attacks were called Rapid Shot and Just Keep Shooting. Really? Why? He has so many good names for abilities, and they went with that? Rapid Shot is in KOTOR, yes, but Rapid Shot fires 6 bolts, not 2, so it's not even Rapid Shot.

And I can't believe they didn't name his basic Time To Rumble and the special Down You Go! They're his 2 most iconic lines in the games, and they fit perfectly!

I know it's a small gripe, but if there's any chance that they'll change it, then I have to try. It's been bothering me for months, and I had to come out and say something. Please, CG, make this very small change! If you can make those kind of names for Jolee, you can do it with Carth! No one will miss the old ability names, but they'll love you for the new ones!

Replies